שלום

מצב
הנושא נעול.
תמונה של הדגם העירוני הישראלי

MAN in Dan
I recall that the first MANs entered service with Dan in late 1978. To begin with they were numbered 3001-3032, and were directly imported- chassis and body from Germany and had hard formaika coated seats. Then there was a whole series 3033 onewards with local bodies- and the first dozen or so introduced a pale version of the blue colour. The buses Evyatar shows are different: their 1981 bodies resembled the 30xx buses imported from Germany, but you could easily tell, as the blind box was 'Israeli' i.e. room for a route mumber only, and the origional batch had a German blind box which was masked over. After so many years my memory fails me how many such buses were built [31xx to 32xx series]. There was another 'coach' version 22xx series for route 90/1 and the 400, and a unique coach version of the Man body . Anybody has more details to add? Evyatar- have you got a photo of the 1978 and 1981 series of MANs to demonstrate? regards Yoram.
תמונה של הדגם העירוני הישראלי
כמו שארזS כתב, כל 4 התמונות לקוחות מהספר "דן - בגלגלי הזמן, אלבום היובל".

00396: כל הצילומים: אביתר רייטר

איגל'ה = אינגל'ה כמובן

יצחקA

יפה הדגם הזה!

יפה הדגם הזה!
רק שהדלתות הקדמיות לא צריכות להיות צרות, אלא באותו רוחב של הדלתות האחוריות.( סידרת 3XXX). האוטובוס הזה מאד מזכיר את האוטובוס (המוקטן) שהוצג בתוכנית "רק בישראל" (בהתחלת הסירטון). איפה אפשר להשיג דגמים מוקטנים של אוטובוסי "דן"?

אין לי מושג. אתה צריך לקנות בחו"ל ו

יפה הדגם הזה!
רק שהדלתות הקדמיות לא צריכות להיות צרות, אלא באותו רוחב של הדלתות האחוריות.( סידרת 3XXX). האוטובוס הזה מאד מזכיר את האוטובוס (המוקטן) שהוצג בתוכנית "רק בישראל" (בהתחלת הסירטון). איפה אפשר להשיג דגמים מוקטנים של אוטובוסי "דן"?
אין לי מושג. אתה צריך לקנות בחו"ל ו
ולצבוע בעצמך לפי דעתי.

מצב
הנושא נעול.
למעלה