שלוםם לכם

dbshachar

שלוםם לכם

הייתי בהופעה של התקווה 6 שהייתה ביום חמישי בביט היה ממש ממש כיף :) הוא דיבר על זה שפירסמו פה את המילים לשלי בלי מישהו יכול לעזור? :)

arix2

שמעתי את זה...הוא דיבר על...

זה שניסו לתרגם את השיר בפורום ומישהו נתן תרגום מצחיק.זה היה קטע קורע!! בכל מקרה יש את המילים באלבום, אנסה למצוא זמן לעלות אותם בקרוב לפורום:)))))

dbshachar

נכון, אשמח לקבל את התרגום שהביאו

אבל התכוונתי גם למילים המקוריות באנגלית :)

ShabiWithHope6

אני העלתי את המילים של 'משיגנע'

אבל אני זוכרת שקצת אחרי הייתה גם בקשה לשלי בלי.. תבדקו כמה עמודים אחורה

שלי בלי

פזמון- Policeman a stop Shelly Belly\Him ask fi the license of shelly Belly\Policeman a stop Shelly Belly\stop bother Belly,stop bother belly בית 1 Pull over,show me your registration\Hope you understand the reason for my action\he said pull over,illegel combination\you cant drive a car with a phone inna your hand\said poor Shelly Belly shocking information \she tried to tell her side of the situation\"tell it to the judge-that is my consolation"\1000 shekel what a botheration פזמון בית2 shelly have decided to fight this ya one\climing in court :"im an inncont woman"\she had good answers inna interrogation\but policeman forgot to answer one question\he said:"me cant remember each and every person"\but how can he forget shellys style and fashion\you tan deh officer me want investigation\you need more responsibility in your occupation פזמון miss judge she gave a miss judgment\it is a word against word argument\to justie the court is ignorant\mybe whole organization needs some improvement\politician and police officer seem to have a lead\when the system haffi swallow almost anything them feed\we shout:"equal rights is what wee need\for now 1000 shekel are gone by speed\it was a boom to the pocket\boom to the pocket\waht a boom to the pocket....... פזמון stop bother belly miss officer leave her alone מה אני לא עושה בשביל הפורום הזה...

למעלה