שיר יומי

שיר יומי

Wasted Years איירון מיידן From the coast of gold, across the seven seas, I´m travelling on, far and wide, But now it seems, I´m just a stranger to myself, And all the things I sometimes do, it isn´t me but someone else. I close my eyes, and think of home, Another city goes by, in the night, Ain´t it funny how it is, you never miss it til it´s gone away, And my heart is lying there and will be til my dying day. Chorus: So understand Don´t waste your time always searching for those wasted years, Face up...make your stand, And realise you´re living in the golden years. Too much time on my hands, I got you on my mind, Can´t ease this pain, so easily, When you can´t find the words to say, it´s hard to make it through another day, And it makes me wanna cry, and throw my hands up to the sky. Chorus: So understand Don´t waste your time always searching for those wasted years, Face up...make your stand, And realise you´re living in the golden years.

מה? למה?

אם אתה מפרסם מילים של שיר תפרסם מילים של שירים של להקות שגם מסוגלות לכתוב...האריס הוא לא קיטס...

כרמית מ

לא סטיב האריס כתב את המילים

(כמו גם המוסיקה) לשיר Wasted Years, אלא אדריאן סמית´.

או אדריאן אדריאן

לפי דעתי הנגן הכי מוכשר במיידן....מוריי לא הוכיח כשרון כשנתנה לו ההזדמנות, מתופפים גדולים לא היו להם, האריס אולי כשרוני...אבל הוא באסיסט, ואדריאן....או אדריאן...

למעלה