שיר יומי

שיר יומי

אחרי כמה ימים שלא היה לי זמן לשים. את השיר הזה שמעתי אתמול בלילה שסיימתי את המשמרת (ב12 בלילה במקום ב 10!!!) קורט, עייף אך סקסי כתמיד. Young man, there`s no need to feel down I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground I said, young man, `cause your in a new town There`s no need to be unhappy Young man, there`s a place you can go I said, young man, when you`re short on your dough You can stay there, and I`m sure you will find Many ways to have a good time. It`s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It`s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. They have everything For young men to enjoy. You can hang out with all the boys. It`s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It`s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. You can get yourself clean You can have a good meal You can do whatever you feel. Young man, Are you listeneing to me I said, young man, what do you want to be I said, young man, you can make real your dreams, but you`ve got to know this one thing. No man, does it all by himself I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf And just go there, to the Y.M.C.A. I`m sure they can help you today It`s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It`s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. They have everything for young men to enjoy. You can hang out with all the boys. It`s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It`s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. You can get yourself clean You can have a good meal You can do whatever you feel. Young Man, I was once in your shoes, I said, I was down and out with the blues I felt, no man cared if I were alive I felt the whole world was so jive That`s when someone came up to me and said young man take a walk up the street There`s a place there called the Y.M.C.A. They can start you back on your way. It`s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It`s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. They have everything For young men to enjoy. You can hang out with all the boys. Y.M.C.A. It`s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. It`s fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A. Young man, Young man, there`s no need to feel down Young man, Young man, pick yourself off the ground Y.M.C.A. just go to the Y.M.C.A. Young Man, Young Man, I was once in your shoes, Young Man, Young Man, I was out with the blues Y.M.C.A. Y.M.C.A. Y.M.C.A. Y.M.C.A.

karl @epitaph

קורט?

חסמו אותך פעם פה??? כי אתה קרוב לזה מאיי פעם מה זה השיר הזה?? ואל תרקוד לי כי אני אסתנוור או משו

karl @epitaph

הקליפ מרנין

וחבל שכל ההומופובים לא נמצאים פה יותר היית חוטף מכות

karl @epitaph

עם התנועות?

אולי תלמד אותי? וצריך לצעוק בymca? המממממ אני הולך ללבוש את תלבושת האינדיאני שלי

MuffinMan

מזכיר לי שיר של THE WHO

לא שיש לזה שום קשר לשיר. אלא רק בגלל YOUNG MAN. שיר מאוד מעולה - אני חושב שזה בכלל רק קאבר שהם עשו. קוראים לשיר YOUNG MAN BLUES. תחפשו אותו שיר מאוד נחמד. וגם לאחיו SUMMERTIME BLUES של THE WHO שגם ביניהם אין קשר מיוחד חוץ מששתיהם בלוז. שני שירים מעולים. את SUMMERTIME BLUES הם ניגנו בוודסטק, יחד עם TOUCH ME או HEAL ME או איך שלא קוראים לשיר הזה מטומי. אליאב

למעלה