שיר חדש שלי...

שושקש

New member
שיר חדש שלי...

Under the stars light We are lie on the sand It feels like heaven in this night We are in each other hand You save my soul tonight My eyes in your eyes My heart in your heart I can stay like this forever Just touch and kiss you Just to feel you Feel your heart beat fast I want it to last And I touch your face Hold your hand And Whisper-I love you You mine And im yours And it feels amazing To be in your arms Without fear It’s the perfect moment With the perfect woman Ive got you And I promise To love you Respect you and give you everything Ive got you And its all that I ever gonna need i thanks god we are together And im gonna be with you forever
 

שושקש

New member
עוד אחד....

I will be your hero I will cry for you I stand by you forever I will wipe away you fears And I never fall Cuz that power of love Cuz You make me strong Even If you just touch me And when you look Into my eyes I can die for you Cuz you make me complete Cuz you and me is perfect Cuz without you Life is not worth live When you here by my side When you close to me I want to scream I want everybody to hear I LOVE YOU And even when you far away for me I feel your hand touch me I feel your lips kiss me I feel your breath And even if you be In the other side of the globes And you call me And you will be need me I will run for you All around the world To save you Or just to hug you Only to make you smile And ill fight your fears And ill suffer your pain And ill be there for you Forever and day
 
למעלה