שיר האהבה שלכם...

ketas

New member
אוי נכון ../images/Emo13.gif

איך שחכתי את your song? קיטשיזם בכל מילה :-
 
Temple of the dog - All Night Thing

Temple of the dog - Call Me A Dog Vast - Flames Queen - love of my life שיר אהבה עצוב Last kiss הקאוור שפרל ג'ם עשו ;)
 

Tommy The Cat

New member
יאללה שירי קיטש!../images/Emo3.gif

Muse - Can't Take my Eyes Off you Led Zeppelin - All My Love Beatles - Oh! Darling Aerosmith - Angel לא ממש סלואים אבל הייתי שם אותם
 
שיר לחתונה

לא שיר אהבה בכלל אבל אני לא מתכוונת לוותר עליו: tommy lee - let the good times roll שירי אהבה שאני מאוד אוהבת: motley crue - without you butch walker - promise the beatles - oh darling stone temple pilots - interstate love song bon jovi - thank you for loving me
 

zoe80

New member
אוקי, אז סיפרתי בעבר שאחי התחתן עם

שיר של הבזוקס (כן, ever fallen in love?) לגבי, שירי אהבה (ולאו דווקא לחתונה שלי, שלא נראית באופק...) הם: Descendents - I'm The One NOFX - Falling In Love The Damned - Love Song Screaching Weasel - I Love You The Get Up Kids - Long Goodnight The Get Up Kids - I'll Catch You The Smoking Popes - Need You Around ולסיום: punk rock love by the casualties Into a scene, full of lies Met you there, you seem alright Gave you love, Gave you a heart All you gave me broken heart Broken heart, I want it back Broken heart, I got it back Oh my love, Oh my dear What I gave you was so dear Oh my love Oh my dear What I gave you was so dear Loved you dear, just so dear Loved you dear, Oh so dear Gave you love, Gave you heart All you gave me broken heart Gave you love, Gave you heart All you gave me broken heart Broken heart, I want it back Broken heart, I got it back [Solo] Gave you love, Gave you heart All you gave me broken heart Gave you love, Gave you heart All you gave me broken heart Broken heart, I want it back Broken heart, I got it back Punk rock love! L-O-V-E
 

sharzoe

New member
טוב, יש ה-מ-ו-ן. אז ככה:

להלן תמצית: Bouncing Souls -Hopeless Romantic The Queers -Today I Fell In Love NOFX -Together On The Sand For You - The Anti-Nowhere League The Misfits - Helena MC5 -I Want You Right Now the Kinks- All Day and All of the Night the Undertones- Teenage Kicks ועוד מספר שירים, שכתבה zoe בהודעה לפני.... וכמובן, ever fallen in love? - the buzzcocks
 

Vedderism

New member
Jefferson Airplane - Today

זה! אני רוצה בחתונה, בתקווה בקרוב. *שולחת מבט זומם לעבר לי הישן לו בתמימות*
 

ketas

New member
גם שלי! ../images/Emo13.gif

Always-Bon Jovi queen - love of my life
בטח יש עוד מלא...לא עולה לי עכשיו.
 

cold metal ass

New member
גררררר קיטשיות :

1. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? Bryan Adams יש לי חולשה לשיר הזה
2 pearl jam - last kiss לא סגורה על זה אם זה שיר אהבה , אבל עדיין שיר יפה .. 3.Romeo And Juliet by Dire Straits חביב ביותר !!!! 4.Led Zeppelin - All My Love
 
למעלה