שיר אשיר בגשם

Drorrrrrr

New member
שיר אשיר בגשם ../images/Emo55.gif

בא לכם להודות למישהו ואתם לא יודעים איך? בא לכם לרגש מישהו ואין לכם דרך? הקדישו בשרשור הזה שירים לאנשים שאתם הכי הכי רוצים לרגש או פשוט להודות להם
 

crazy4tc

New member
אוקיי יש לי הקדשה ../images/Emo26.gif

לפורום המקסים הזה שתמיד כיף לי להכנס אליו ובמיוחד למנהל המדהים שלו שעושה עבודה נפלאה אני רוצה להקדיש, בהופעה מיוחדת רק בשבילכם, את השיר: Thank You Look around, the writing's on the wall Don't you think we're all feeling crazed In a world, where nothing's as it seems Paved with broken dreams, I found truth My God, I should know you're right I should know it's right to say I thank you for my days :Chorus Come around and see the other side Stepping stones, away from the limelight Come around and breathe in piece of mind And for it all, I thank you, I thank you ,Sit down, lose yourself in though Then you might find out it's all we've got Take a chance, the future's in your hands Make it what you can before your time has reached the end :Chorus Come around and see the other side Stepping stones, away from the limelight Come around and breathe in piece of mind And for it all, I thank you, I thank you Come around and see the other side Stepping stones, away from the limelight Come around and breathe in piece of mind And for it all, you you'll make it - on your own ,Yeah, you're free Stepping stones, away from the limelight ,Come around, and breathe in piece of mind And for it all I thank you אנשושים שלי אל תשכחו שאני אוהבת אתכם
שתהיה לכם שנה נפלאה ומלאה ברק טוב
 

Wizzy Boy

New member
גם לי יש הקדשה ../images/Emo9.gif../images/Emo74.gif../images/Emo26.gif

לכולאאאמ.
בגלל שהתגעגעתי חזרתי *
*, ואתמ גרמתם לי להתגעגעע..
אני רוצה להקדיש לכם ת'שיר שאני הכי אוהב..
סטיגמטייזד
והרגע שנכנסתי ללייריקס זה כתב לי שיש ווירוס.
עימכם הסליחה שלא אכתוב ת'מילים.
 
למעלה