<שלום לקולנל ../images/Emo8.gif>....ועוד ששכחתי...
Alanis Morrisette - I was hoping Alanis Morissette - That I Would Be Good Elton John-Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word<לא זוכרת של מי במקור> Parton, Dolly - Jolene Elton John - Your Song Candle In The Wind -Elton John Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven <נכתב על בנו שנעל ממרפסת ונהרג> George Michael - Jesus to a Child Morrissey & Siouxsie - Interlude Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue - Where the Wild Roses Grow Nick Cave Into My Arms Genesis - Hold On My Heart Genesis - Another Day In Paradise Phil Collins - Against all Odds Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight Phil Collins - Take a Look at Me Now Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb Pink Floyd - Hey You REM - Swan, Swan, Hummingbird REM- I´ll take the rain REM-Walk Unafraid <לא ממש שקט, אך יפה> Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes Simon And Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water Simon And Garfunkel - El Condor Pasa Simon And Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence Simon and Garfunkle - Scarborough Fair Sinead O´Conner-Nothing compares Sinead O´Connor - Streets Of London <חידוש מקסים> Sting - Fragile Tracy Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You Tonight U2-One U2-With Or Without You בועז שרעבי - פמלה Anuk-Michel Kristin Hersh - Your Ghost (with Michael Stipe of REM) R.E.M. - Half A World Away עפרה חזה - גשם טוב, די...