שוש פרסלי

ש ר ה לה

New member
../images/Emo210.gifגמני צריכה אתכם...אז תהיו טובים

שוש זה לא אלביס... גאיה שיחקת אותה עם המצגת המדהימה הזאת של אלביס..., ראיתי הכלללללל עד הסוף..ואהבתי מאווווווד..... רציתי להגיד לכם לילה טוב עם שיר יפה משנות ה-70 WHEN I NEED YOU When I need you I just close my eyes And I'm with you And all that I so want to give you It's only a heart beat away When I need love I hold out my hands And I touch love I never knew there was so much love Keeping me warm night and day Miles and miles of empty space In between us A telephone can't take the place of your smile But you know I won't be traveling forever It's cold out, but hold out And do like I do When I need you I just close my eyes And I'm with you And all that I so want to give you It's only a heart beat away It's not easy when The road is your driver Honey that's a heavy load that we bare But you know I won't be Traveling a life time It's cold out but hold out And do like I do Oh I need you When I need love I hold out my hands And I touch love I never knew there was so much love Keeping me warm night and day When I need you I just close my eyes And you're right here by my side Keeping me warm night and day I just hold out my hands I just hold out my hands And I'm with you And all that I want to give you It's only a heart beat away
 
למעלה