Eclipsed By The Moon
New member
שובה של הפסיכודליה...
ובכן כולכם יודעים כמה חולה הנני על פינק פלויד. עכשיו יש שיר אחד שאני ממש ממש ממש ממש אוהבת שלהם, שחיפשתי המון זמן את המילים שלו וסופסוף מצאתי. לשיר קוראים Point Me At The Sky, שאני לא יודעת ממש אם הוא יצא כשכבר קראו לפינק פלויד בשמם או בשמות כגון ``דה מגהדת`ס``, ``דה סקרימינג אבאדבס``, ``סיגמה 6`` ועוד כל מיני... הקיצר, הנה המילים, תהנו... וכמה שהשיר נראה מטופש, הוא ממש לא. כל הברה שסיד בארט מבצע בשיר הזה פשוט מרגשת, אותי לפחות... Point Me at the Sky / Pink Floyd Hey, Eugene, This is Henry McClean And I`ve finished my beautiful flying machine And I`m ringing to say That I`m leaving and maybe You`d like to fly with me And hide with me, baby Isn`t it strange How little we change Isn`t it sad we`re insane Playing the games that we know and in tears The games we`ve been playing for thousands and thousands and .... Pointing to the cosmic glider Pull this plastic glider higher Light the fuse and stand right back He cried: ``This is my last goodbye.`` Point me at the sky and tell it fly Point me at the sky and tell it fly Point me at the sky and tell it fly And if you survive till two thousand and five I hope you`re exceedingly thin For if you are stout you will have to breathe out While the people around you breathe in People pressing on might say It`s something that I hate to say I`m slipping down to eat the ground A little refuge on my brain Point me at the sky and tell it fly Point me at the sky and tell it fly Point me at the sky and tell it fly And all we`ve got to say to you is goodbye It`s time to go, better run and get your bags, it`s goodbye Nobody cry, it`s goodbye Crash, crash, crash, crash, goodbye... think floyd מיכל
ובכן כולכם יודעים כמה חולה הנני על פינק פלויד. עכשיו יש שיר אחד שאני ממש ממש ממש ממש אוהבת שלהם, שחיפשתי המון זמן את המילים שלו וסופסוף מצאתי. לשיר קוראים Point Me At The Sky, שאני לא יודעת ממש אם הוא יצא כשכבר קראו לפינק פלויד בשמם או בשמות כגון ``דה מגהדת`ס``, ``דה סקרימינג אבאדבס``, ``סיגמה 6`` ועוד כל מיני... הקיצר, הנה המילים, תהנו... וכמה שהשיר נראה מטופש, הוא ממש לא. כל הברה שסיד בארט מבצע בשיר הזה פשוט מרגשת, אותי לפחות... Point Me at the Sky / Pink Floyd Hey, Eugene, This is Henry McClean And I`ve finished my beautiful flying machine And I`m ringing to say That I`m leaving and maybe You`d like to fly with me And hide with me, baby Isn`t it strange How little we change Isn`t it sad we`re insane Playing the games that we know and in tears The games we`ve been playing for thousands and thousands and .... Pointing to the cosmic glider Pull this plastic glider higher Light the fuse and stand right back He cried: ``This is my last goodbye.`` Point me at the sky and tell it fly Point me at the sky and tell it fly Point me at the sky and tell it fly And if you survive till two thousand and five I hope you`re exceedingly thin For if you are stout you will have to breathe out While the people around you breathe in People pressing on might say It`s something that I hate to say I`m slipping down to eat the ground A little refuge on my brain Point me at the sky and tell it fly Point me at the sky and tell it fly Point me at the sky and tell it fly And all we`ve got to say to you is goodbye It`s time to go, better run and get your bags, it`s goodbye Nobody cry, it`s goodbye Crash, crash, crash, crash, goodbye... think floyd מיכל