שברירים

Cherry Spikyyy

שברירים

יש פה כל מני שברים ושברירים מכל מני שירים... כל מני משפטים.. בתים.. We were neurophobic and perfect the day that we lost our souls machines that wished they were human If they cry they will rust And I was a hand grenade That never stopped exploding You were automatic and as hollow as the ``o`` in god ------- Because it`s a great big white world and we are drained of our colors We used to love ourselves, we used to love another All my stiches itch My prescription`s low, I wish you were queen just for today In a world so white what else could I say? And hell was so cold All the vases are so broken And the roses tear our hands all open Mother marry miscarry And we pray just like insects The world is so ugly now ------- I can tell you what they say in space That our earth is too grey But when the spirit is so digital The body acts this way That world aws killing me That world was killing me Disassociative The nervous systems down, the nervous systems down I know I can never get out of here I don`t want to just float in fear Like dead astronaut in space ------- Love is a razor and I walked the like on that silver blade Living on a razors edge Balancing on the ledge ------- They slit our throats Like we were flowers And our milk has been devoured When you want it It goes away too fast When you hate it It always seems to last But just remember when you think you`re free The crack inside you fucking heart is I want to outrace the speed of pain for another day ------- There`s something cold and black behind her smile

למעלה