שאלה בקשר לשיר

הדר לו

New member
שאלה בקשר לשיר ../images/Emo79.gif

אני מחפשת שם של שיר (ומבצע). השורה הראשונה הולכת כך: You know you make me wanna shout לאחרונה הוא רץ באחד הפרומואים של ערוץ ספורט 5+. זה בטח שיר ישן משנות השישים או משהו כזה. תודה רבה הדר
 

נירש

New member
מה שמצאתי בגוגל

Shout - Sister Act Shout - The Isley Brothers ולשני יש הרבה יותר אתרים, אז סביר להניח שזה מה שאת מחפשת. אני לא מכיר את השיר אז אני מקווה שעזרתי במשהו...
 

נירש

New member
אופס!

כן, בטח שזה השני... חשבתי ש-sister act זה שם של להקה אבל מסתבר שזה תרגום קלוקל לאנגלית של "הנזירות בלוז"
 

Nagini Potter

New member
המ..... אם זה השיר שאני חושבת שזה..

אז ההתחלה של זה זה כזה..... you know you make me wanna !shout throw my head back and !shout משהו כזה, לא? זה כל כך גדול!!! מישהו יודע איך הולכות המילים? Nagini Potter
 

נירש

New member
בבקשה

[Lively Rock] You know you make me wanna (Shout!) Kick my heels up and (Shout!) Throw my hands up and (Shout!) Throw my head back and (Shout!) Come on now Don´t forget to say you will Don´t forget to say Yeah, yeah, yeah (Say you will) Say it right now, baby (Say you will) Well, come on, come on (Say you will) Say that you (Say you wil) (Say!) Say that you love me (Say!) Say that you need me (Say!) Say that you want me (Say!) Say you wanna please me (Say!) Come on now (Say!) Come on now (Say!) Come on now (Say!) I still remember When I used to be nine years old Hey yeah And I was a fool for you From the bottom of my soul Yeah yeah Now that I found you I will never let you go No no And if you ever leave me You know it´s gonna hurt me so [Moderate Shuffle Beat] I want you to know I said, I want you to know right now You been good to me sisters Much better than I been to myself So good, so good And if you ever leave me I don´t want nobody else Hey, hey I said, I want you to know, yeah I said, I want you to know right now [Lively Rock (Tempo I)] You know you make me wanna (Shout!) Pick my heels up and (Shout!) Throw my hands up and (Shout!) Thorw my head back and (Shout!) Come on now (Shout!) Come on now (Shout!) Play it, Sister Allen, hey [instrumental solo] Hey, (hey,) hey (hey;) hey, yea, yea, yea (Hey yea, yea yea) Hey, yea, yea yea (Hey yea, yea Shout!) A little bit softer now (Shout!) (X 2) A little bit louder now (Shout!) (X 3) Get on up (Shout!) (X 2) All right now, come on, basses Bum, bum, bum, bum,... Come on now (X 2) Shoo-be do-wop do wop, wop, wop, wop (X 2) Shout, shout, shout, woh (X 2) Hey, (Hey,) hey; You know you make me wanna (Shout!) Kick my heels up and (Shout!) Throw my hands up and (Shout!) Throw my head back and (Shout!) Come on now Don´t forget to say you will Don´t forget to say Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Say you will Say you will .... Now wait a minute. All right, who was that? You know you make me wanna shout.
 

Nagini Potter

New member
או אה... אתה מאוד שימושי! ^-^

אז אם אתה כבר בשוונג, נראה אם תמצא לי את המילים של השיר sunscreen ... אני לא יודעת אם ככה קוראים לזה, וגם אם כן - בטח לא כתבתי את זה נכון... טוב, אז אני אכתוב כאן כמה משפטים שאני זוכרת: you are NOT as fat as you imagine don´t read beauty magazins they will only make you feel UGLY אז תחפש לי את זה!!! תודה! Nagini Potter
 
למעלה