a Warming Sign
New member
רובי השתגע.
נההה,הוא סתם רובי
הנה כמה ממשפטי המחץ שלו(להפעם) ממסיבת העיתונאים בברלין.... הוא מספר על הגרופיות שלו שרוצות להתחתן איתו
בזמן שכל מה שהוא רוצה זה...ברור
Think about it, there's a lot riding on sleeping with Robbie Williams these days. "They look at the staircase and the ANDY WARHOL originals and the fact that I have a chef, and they think that if they don't sleep with me immediately I will respect them more, and if I do respect them more then it could lead to relationship, marriage, kids, the lot "Trust me, that can be very frustrating, especially if all I am up for is a bit of meaningless sex."
אם לרגע חשבנו שרובי הפך להיות איש נורמלי לחלוטין,טעינו
..הוא עדיין רובי,בחיי!..נראה שכל העניין המיסטי משפיע עליו קצת יותר מדי.. "במסיבת העיתונאים של האלבום החדש הוא בהחלט לא דיבר על האלבום.הוא התעסק יותר בלהאשים כמה כתבות שהן בעצם שדים
"I know what all you girls are like. You flounce in here all pretty with your big smile and acting all nice and sweet and then, bang, you turn away and you stab me in the chest.
"Well, I'll be your willing accomplice, shall I? "How about you come and see me later in my hotel and I'll feed you false information and you can feed me grapes."
עם שורות מחץ שכאלה הבן אדם היחידי שיאכיל אותו ענבים בזמן הקרוב הוא חברו הטוב ג'ונתן ווילקס,שלפי השמועות מצפה עם אשתו לילד הראשון שלהם שיוולד באביב
הוא סיפר: "Rob's definitely on the baby-sitting rota.
"He was one of the first to know and he can't wait. "He owes me lots of favours. He'll be changing nappies as well. I don't know if he'll be godfather - it depends how much he pays me." (גם אתם מדמיינים את רובי מחליף חיתול לתינוק? זה די משעשע
)
רובי ממשיך וטוען שאין לו שום כוונות לנסות ולכבוש את השוק באמריקה: "Robbie Williams hasn't tried to break the States because Robbie Williams really isn't that bothered, so you can shove it up your a**e."
לאחר שלאחרונה נראה שהתקרב לכת הסיינטולוגיה,הוא אמר: "I'm in a spiritual lull so I wouldn't rule anything out. Scientology, Buddhism, Kabbalah."
אההה,קבלהה
..הוא עוד יגיע לארץ יום אחד חחח
נההה,הוא סתם רובי