רואה רחוק רואה שקוף
I really miss you I have other friends whom I talk to but it`s not the same You have such a deep understanding of who I am I hardly have to speak any words and you know just what I am saying I really miss you and I want to be sure that you know that no matter where I go whom I meet or what I do I`ll never find as deep a friendship with anyone as I have with you
I really miss you I have other friends whom I talk to but it`s not the same You have such a deep understanding of who I am I hardly have to speak any words and you know just what I am saying I really miss you and I want to be sure that you know that no matter where I go whom I meet or what I do I`ll never find as deep a friendship with anyone as I have with you