ראיון/כתבה

Magma sXe

ראיון/כתבה

עם דקסטר ודייבי מהעיתון Kerrang תהנו Magma sXe -------------------------- 3 1/2 Open wounds in the palms of my hands, festering through infectious time. I feel so faint as my life spills over you. Backstep over glass as I repent. I fear I cannot prevent myself from spilling your life all over me. I´m so sick, so sick of myself. Mother, say you´ll pray for me. I´m premature in my decay. Shards of glass swimming in my eyes. A small voice in the back of my mind that´s whispering words I never want to hear. I pray that you won´t hesitate, as you watch me degenerate, to reach in my wounds and extract all of my fear. My suffocation, asphyxiation. I´ve been choking on my own blood A.F.I A Fire Inside EP

Magma sXe

אני לא רוצה להשמע

כמו מעריצה מטורפת שאוהבת להקה בגלל שהסולן חתיך אבל דייב פשוט מקסים.... Magma sXe ------------------- Sacrifice Theory/ AFI Hear one thousand screams. Hear one thousand voices. A solitary echo. Feel one thousand pains, but one is receiving a bloody invitation. Do you want to feel the warmth? To taste the life flow? Feel one thousand lost sinking into soft skin. Ingest rejuvenation. One to consume, one to renew. Demanded invitation. I offer grace, I offer blood. I offer everything till my heart is crystal clear. Do you want to feel the warmth? To taste the life? I want to taste the life to taste the life flow. from the Album: The Art of Drowning I
Dave

Manic Subsidal

אני אומר לך...

אהבתי את הציטוט ההוא! אני שוקל לשים אותו בכרטיס האיש שלי במקום הציטוט הנוכחי

למעלה