too much critics
every single time someone comes up with a new idea or a new proposition, you see several experts who have to show off their expertise, express their disapproval, probabely motivated by sheer jealosy, since it is not THEIR idea. so what if an IFR coures is more important. So what if it is difficult and maybe somehow dangerous. Let those who can afford the time and mony enjoy it, and everybody will live happily ever after. The pilots will experience some good or even GREAT time flying LITERALLY TOGETHER with friends, AVIA will make some money , which is not easy in these days, etc. personally, I don`t have an IFR rating and I don`t think I will ever have one, unless I have enough money to BUY an airplane which I can fly across the Med.My plans are to get a gliding liscence which is a lot more fun, but if I were in Israel, I would have joined the FORMATION flight school at AVIA, even though I don`t even know them. ZeevRozenek,Modena,Italy .