קורטני איי פעם

Runaway Train

New member
קורטני איי פעם

כתבה שיר לקורט? על זה שהוא מת הכוונה,מה שהיא מרגישה שהוא מת? שיר ? לא? לא חשבתם שאולי אחד משיריה של קורטני כן מוקדשים לקורט,לזכרונו-לכבודו.. הייתי רוצה לחשוב שהשיר NORTHERN STAR מוקדש לקורט,או איך היא מרגישה שהוא מת (טוב זה ועוד שיר אחד-שתיים זה השירים היחידים שאני מכירה שלהם כן כן אני יודעת שהיא זונה דפוקה רודפת בצע מזדיינת אבל גם להם יש רגשות..:) חוצמזה אי אפשר להכחיש שקורט אהב אותה
 

life style

New member
אז יש או לא?

יש שיר שהיא הצהירה שהיא כתבה אותו לזכרו? אם פרד דארסט יכול גם היא....
 

life style

New member
הנה הליריקס

And i cry and no one can hear Inhale The blinded eyes can that see The chaos Bring the pitiful to me Even though i'm wide-awake, i will & blackest night & i wait for you It's cold in here there's no one left & i wait for you & nothing stops it happening & i knew, i'd cherish all my misery alone And i wait staring at the northern star I'm afraid it won't lead me anywhere He's so cold he will ruin the world tonight All the angels kneel into the northern lights Kneel into the frozen lights And they paid, i cry and cry for you Chosts that haunt you with their sorrow I cried 'cause you were doomed Praying to the wound that swallows All thats cold and cruel Can you see the trees, charity, and gratitude They run to the pines It's black in heere blot out the sun & run to the pines Our misery runs wild and free באמת אפשר להבין מזה שהיא כתבה את זה עליו...
 

life style

New member
שכחתי ת'המשך

& i knew, the fire and the ashes of his grace And i wait staring at the northern star I'm afriad it won't lead you very far He's so cold he will win the world tonight All the angels kneel into the frozen lights Feel their hearts they're cold and white And i want you And blessed are the broken And i beg you No loneliness, no misery is worth you Oh tear his heart out cold as ice it's mine And i wait praying to the northern star I"m afraid it won't lead you anywhere He's so cold raining on the world tonight All the angels kneeling to the northern lights And i pray begging to the northern star I'm afraid it won't lead you anywhere He's so cold he will rule the world tonight All the angels kneeling to the northern lights Kneeling to the frozen lights Feel their hearts they're cold as ice..
 

Runaway Train

New member
הינה לכם המשך שירשור,שיריםשנכתבו

לכבוד קורט,או שמוזכר בהם את קורט השיר של רד הוט צ'ילי פפרז "טיר ג'ארקר" (מצטערת אין לי אנגלית) ובשיר קליפורנייקיישן מוזכר גם. את השאר נשאיר לכם..:) פרד דארסט כתב שיר לקורט?
 

tomgavish

New member
כן רק שאני אל בטוח איזה לדעתי זה

השיר שהמילים שלו הולכות ככה: This pain in my stomach wont go away i assume this is punishment for all mistakes i've made in a world were my action is big louder then words in a world were my action is big louder then words i've know more people then ever before, what lesson i've learnd from they all? fortune and fame are disgust as you friend but i'm lonlier then i've ever been וככה זה חוזר שוב ושוב קוראים לשיר lesson learned
 

life style

New member
גנבת לי ת'צ'ילי פייפרס...

פרל ג'אם כתבו עליו משהו לא? בטח אני סתם מערבבת נושאים אבל שיהיה...
 

Stillwater

New member
בקשר לשיר של לימפ ביזקיט...

אז ככה: א. אני שונאת אותם ב. לשיר קוראים: IT''LL BE OK ואלה המילים: I just read your letter, It says that you'll be gone for awhile. Don't you think t'was getting better, I guess I'm just a fool strung-out. [chorus start] What to do? Life is through. Just wanna kill, myself for you. [chorus end] I wonder, just how sympatic you'll be? You've come to take me under, And I forgot all about me. [chorus start] What to do? Life is through. Just wanna kill, myself for you. So tell me why? You say goodbye. And tell me why!?? YOUR FUCKING UP MY WHOLE LIFE! Yeah, Fucking up my whole life, So I'm on my way, I leave today, If I get away, It'll be okay. It'll be okay. [chorus end] I'm looking out a window, Into a world that's taking you from me. And I'm feeling so disgusted, How pathetic can I possibly be ? [chorus start] What to do? Life is through. Just wanna kill, myself for you. So tell me why? You say goodbye. And tell me why!?? YOUR FUCKING UP MY WHOLE LIFE! Yeah, Fucking up my whole life. So I'm on my way, I leave today, If I get away, It'll be okay. It'll be okay. [chorus end] If their's a better place you can take me, Better life you can give me. Whatever place I can start all over. And I would, never need what you gave me. Never need you to save me. And never feel like this life is over. [heavy guitar get it on here] If their's a better place you can take me, Better life you can give me! Whatever place I can start all over! And I would, never need what you gave me! Never need you to save me! And never feel like this life is over! Feel like this life is over. [chorus start] So I'm on my way, I leave today, If I get away, It'll be okay. It'll be okay. [chorus end]
 

E GirL

New member
נראה לי..

שDaughter של פרל ג'אם זה על קורט אבל לא ממש הבנתי מה הקשר של המילים של השיר לקורט..
 

life style

New member
כן, אמרו לי את זה פעם...

בגלל זה לא הייתי בטוחה.... הנה הלירקס: Alone...listless...breakfast table in an otherwise empty room Young girl...violins...center of her own attention The, mother reads aloud, child, tries to understand it Tries to make her proud The shades go down, it's in her head Painted room...can't deny there's something wrong... Don't call me daughter, not fit to The picture kept will remind me Don't call me daughter, not fit to CLICK ABOVE TO VISIT OUR SPONSORS The picture kept will remind me Don't call me... She holds the hand that holds her down She will...rise above Don't call me daughter, not fit to The picture kept will remind me Don't call me daughter, not fit to be The picture kept will remind me Don't call me... The shades go down The shades go, go, go...
 

life style

New member
קצת הגזים, לא?

בהתחשב בכך שהוא אפילו לא מכיר את הבן אדם...
 

E GirL

New member
מי הגזים?

אדי או פרד?
 

Runaway Train

New member
כן בכלל לא רואים שכואב לו

הוא סתם מזיין בשכל,שיר כזה בטח לקח לו לכתוב שתיי דקות מה זה המילים האלו? מילים של יומ-יום חח.. אקיצר הוא קצת אידיוט אבל אהבתי את הקטע הזה: I'm looking out a windoW Into a world that's taking you from me. And I'm feeling so disgusted, How pathetic can I possibly be ?
 

ש ו ק ה

New member
לא חושבת שitll be ok

ה נשמע שהוא היה יותר מידי קרוב לבנאדם שזה נכתב עליו אבל lesson lesrned נשמע הרבה יותר הגיוני!!! תודה! חידשתם לי אני אוהבת את השיר הזה! אבל בטוח שהוא נכתב עליו?
 

Runaway Train

New member
לא זה ניחוש אל תאהבי את השיר הזה

תאהבי את NORTHER STAR נו.... (רק בגלל שאני העליתי אותו בתור רעיון חח)
 

Stillwater

New member
זה כן IT''LL BE OK!!

מוכח! IN AN INTERVIE FRED DURST SAID THAT HE WORTE THE NEW SONG , ''IT''LL BE OK'' FOR THE NEW LIMP BIZKIT CD ABOUT K U R T C O B A I N NIRVANACLUB.COM 15-10-2000
 

ש ו ק ה

New member
לא אבל שאלתי אם lesson learned

מוכח שזה באמת באמת על קורט... וואי פרד הזה מטומטם...
 

tomgavish

New member
לא זה כנראה לא נכתב אבל זה מאותו

דיסק וחשבתי בגלל הדיבורים על כאבים בבטן ועל החרא בעולם אז אני יודע
 
למעלה