Eminem Slim Shaidy
New member
קבלו התחלה של שיר
(אני כתבתי) I think all what i try was for nothing, It's not bulshit when I stand near eminem and all the girls come to him, fuckin! I sit and sing songs about war and peace, But outside there's ten criminals in my list, And maybe my head is not like before, When my fucking life is not needed trouble, not anymore, This times was past to fast, then I work in the craft, And now I think about that again, I sorry I don't stay in home and do in my hand, טוב אז אני אחשוב על המשך, ואם בא לכם תמשיכו אותי...
(אני כתבתי) I think all what i try was for nothing, It's not bulshit when I stand near eminem and all the girls come to him, fuckin! I sit and sing songs about war and peace, But outside there's ten criminals in my list, And maybe my head is not like before, When my fucking life is not needed trouble, not anymore, This times was past to fast, then I work in the craft, And now I think about that again, I sorry I don't stay in home and do in my hand, טוב אז אני אחשוב על המשך, ואם בא לכם תמשיכו אותי...