צריכה עזרה דחוף! תודה! :)

מיכלוש7

צריכה עזרה דחוף! תודה! :)

שלום לכולם! אני ממש ילדה מטומטמת! מחקתי כרגע בטעות את כל השירים שהיו לי בקאזה! ותאמינו לי... היו שם הרבה שירים... הקיצר, אין לי עכשיו מה להוריד! אז אם למישהוא יש המלצות לשירים שהם חובה... בסגנון של קרנבריז, REM, U2 וכאלו... אבל תחשבו על שירים טובים! תודה על המאמץ! בלי קשר... נתקעה לי שורה משיר: "מתוך עולמות שבורים היא צומחת..." איך קוראים לשיר? (אני בטוח מכירה אותו... אבל שכחתי...)

The Girl Who

../images/Emo42.gifהממ.. הצעה להורדה ../images/Emo13.gif

כל שיר של Travis! הממ.. אני אישית אוהבת את כ-ל השירים שלהם, אבל אני אציע לך רק כמה שירים שלהם שבטוח תוכלי למצוא בקלות בקזאה...: writing to reach you why does it always rain on me? turn pipe dreams side blue flashing light וכמובן את מוזמנת להוריד עוד שירים שלהם...

מיכלוש7

תודה רבה!

ממש תודה על השירים של TRAVIS! אני ממש אוהבת אותם! 2 שירים כבר היו לי... ואת השאר אני מורידה... יש למישהוא עוד המלצות??? אולי איזה רוק/פופ ישן? (אני אוהבת שירים ישנים! כרגע הורדתי את ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL! שיר מדהים!)

ohadz

תלכי על ה...../images/Emo72.gif

Verve גם להם יש כמה מופלאים...

ohadz

גם Sonnet../images/Emo72.gif

יפהפה...מומלץ בחום. הטלפתיה...אוי הטלפתיה...

tamijul

../images/Emo20.gif

The Drug Don´t Work" All this talk of getting old It´s getting me down my love Like a cat in a bag, waiting to drown This time I´m comin´ down And I hope you´re thinking of me As you lay down on your side Now the drugs don´t work They just make you worse But I know I´ll see your face again Now the drugs don´t work They just make you worse But I know I´ll see your face again But I know I´m on a losing streak ´Cause I passed down my old street And if you wanna show, then just let me know And I´ll sing in your ear again Now the drugs don´t work They just make you worse But I know I´ll see your face again ´Cause baby, ooh, if heaven calls, I´m coming, too Just like you said, you leave my life, I´m better off dead All this talk of getting old It´s getting me down my love Like a cat in a bag, waiting to drown This time I´m comin´ down Now the drugs don´t work They just make you worse But I know I´ll see your face again ´Cause baby, ooh, if heaven calls, I´m coming, too Just like you said, you leave my life, I´m better off dead But if you wanna show, just let me know And I´ll sing in your ear again Now the drugs don´t work They just make you worse But I know I´ll see your face again Yeah, I know I´ll see your face again Yeah, I know I´ll see your face again Yeah, I know I´ll see your face again Yeah, I know I´ll see your face again I´m never going down, I´m never coming down No more, no more, no more, no more, no more I´m never coming down, I´m never going down No more, no more, no more, no more, no more [Repeat and Fade Out]

המלצות...

שירים של ה- Beatles, הנה כמה דוגמאות: Two of us She loves you Love me do Eight days a week Can´t buy me love ובעצם כל שיר שלהם.... שירים של The Cranberries: Zombie Wake up and smell the coffee Every morning Animal instinct Just my imagination Promisess Salvation Dreams Linger ושוב, כל שיר שלהם הוא פשוט שיר מעולה... שירים של REM: Loosing my religion Imitation of life Everybody hurts At my most beautiful Shiny happy people שירים של U2: One With or without you In the name of love Beautiful day Stuck in a moment כל שיר של Coldplay הנה כמה דוגמאות: See you soon Shiver In my place A whisper Yellow Trouble מומלץ מאוד גם לנסות את הגרסות האקוסטיות של קולדפליי לשירים שלהם... כמה שירים של Guns and Roses: Don´t cry November rain Nocking on heaven´s doors הנה עוד כמה שירים מומלצים: Pink Floyd - Wish you were here The Wonders - That thing you do Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet Dire Straits - So Far Away From You זהו, מקווה שעזרתי!

למעלה