ציטטות - חלק 3
"Here, I'll take over." "No, no, no, you're still mobile -- I'm not. Just bring me food!" "You want to eat now?" "Bring me food and I'll keep going." - Aeryn Sun, Rygel "You help me, and I will make you Miss 21st Century Wormhole." "Outstanding." - John Crichton, Furlow "You'll never guess..." "It doesn't work?" "Uh huh." "How the hell can we have the only gun on the planet that doesn't work?" "It's your fault." "My fault?" "Well, you know if I was here on my own it'd be working now." "Well, I hope you got a plan, baby, 'cause I'm fresh out of ideas." "Drive straight." "Straight?" "It's a plan. He has to follow our tracks. All right, you get Furlow, I'll cover your back. I love you!" "I love you!" - Aeryn Sun, John Crichton
"Here, I'll take over." "No, no, no, you're still mobile -- I'm not. Just bring me food!" "You want to eat now?" "Bring me food and I'll keep going." - Aeryn Sun, Rygel "You help me, and I will make you Miss 21st Century Wormhole." "Outstanding." - John Crichton, Furlow "You'll never guess..." "It doesn't work?" "Uh huh." "How the hell can we have the only gun on the planet that doesn't work?" "It's your fault." "My fault?" "Well, you know if I was here on my own it'd be working now." "Well, I hope you got a plan, baby, 'cause I'm fresh out of ideas." "Drive straight." "Straight?" "It's a plan. He has to follow our tracks. All right, you get Furlow, I'll cover your back. I love you!" "I love you!" - Aeryn Sun, John Crichton