ציטוטי אלן - "מת לחיות"

Silly LoveSong

New member
ציטוטי אלן - "מת לחיות"

בא לכן שנעשה פרוייקט קטנטן למאמרים, פרוייקט שיכלול ציטוטים חמודים/מצחיקים/מוזרים של אלן מהסרטים שלו? הרשיתי לעצמי להוציא כמה ציטוטים מתוך "מת לחיות" כשצפיתי בו. אל תתפלאו אם יש שגיאות למרות מאמציי להעביר לאחור ולשמוע את אותו הקטע 10 פעמים ויותר. JT - "Enough!" HG - "...And father to five..." JT - "I am Takagi!" HG - "How do you do? NG - "Tototododo....*גלגול עיניים למעלה* Nice suit. John Phillips, London." NG - "I'm going to count to three. There will not be four. Give me the code. One... Two... Three..." TJ - "I don't know it! I'm telling you! You'll just have to kill me." HG - "Ok." (*BOOM*) HG - "Hit it again." JM - "Hans! You motherf*cker! You maid your point! Let them pull back!" HG - "Thank you, Mr. Cowboy. I'll take it under advisement. Hit it again!" HG - Attention Police. Attention Police!" המבטא החצי-רוסי שלו בקטע הזה הורג אותי!!!
וזה הקטע האהוב עליי כי הוא הכי מצחיק לדעתי (לא להיתייחס לשגיאות.. שעה ישבתי לפענך את מה שהוא אומר!): HG - "The following people to be release from captive: In north of Irland - a seven members of the new prob-o-frant. In Canada - the five in prison leaders of Lebertie of Cube. In Seri-Lanka - the nine members of the Asian Dawn." Carl (a sexy hot blondish terrorist) - "The Asian Daw...?!" HG - "I've read about them in "Time" magazine." HG - "Carl! Find that little shit down and get those detonators!!!" Holly - "And after all your pastoring, all your speeches... You're nothing but a common thief." HG - "I'm an exceptional thief, Miss McClain. And since I'm moving to kidnapping, you should be more polite!"
 
"הארי פוטר והאסיר מאזקאבן"../images/Emo15.gif

Snape: Turn to page 394.
Snape: 5 points from Gryffindor. As an antidote to your ignorance and on my desk by Monday morning, two rolls of parchment on the werewolf with particular emphasis on recognizing it. Harry: But sir, it's quidditch tomorrow. Snape: Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter. Loss of limb will not excuse you. Page 394. The term 'werewolf' is a contraction of the Anglo-Saxon word 'were', which means man, and wolf. Werewolf, man-wolf. There are several ways to become a werewolf; they include being in the power of shapeshifting, being bitten by a werewolf and being born a werewolf.
Snape: Well, well, Lupin. Out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we?
Snape: Expelliarmus! Oh, vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you. Lupin: Severus... hp[Lupin stops when Snape points his wand at him] Snape: I told Dumbledore you were helping an old friend into the castle, and now, here's the proof. Sirius: Brilliant, Snape. Once again you put your keen and penetrating mind to the task, but as usual, come to the wrong conclusion. Now, if you'll excuse us, Remus and I have some unfinished business to attend to. hp[Snape jabs his wand into Sirius' throat] Snape: Give me a reason, I beg you.
​
וזהו לבינתיים
 
איך לא חשבתם על אלה?!?!../images/Emo54.gif

well at least I didn't use a spoon
{-[the air is full of spicessss But it's urgent! There's a flood in my kitchen
 
למעלה