פרנסיס ריד נפטרה

Jasper Jasper

פרנסיס ריד נפטרה

היא הייתה בת 96

2DH

../images/Emo7.gifבדיוק קראתי על זה ... נורא עצוב

הנה הטריביוד שג'ייסון עשה לה באתר שלו ... http://www.jason47.com/ יש לי סופ'ש קל אני אנסה להכין איזה משהו יפה לזכרה ...

somone141

עצוב

אבל בגילה המופלג זה היה עניין של זמן... היה מדהים לראות איך בגיל הזה היא עדיין משחקת... RIP

נטלייי

עצוב ../images/Emo10.gif

יש לך מושג אם בהפקה מתכננים איזה פרק לזכרה?

2DH

כרגע עוד לא ידוע אבל המעריצים

עושים קמפיין טלפוני לקו החם של NBC כדי להבהיר להם שהם דורשים לא מעט מהפרק הזה. ותכלס ... (אין לי מושג אם זה ספוילר או לא אז שיהיה) הרגו את מיקי הורטון לפני חודש ... אז אולי יעשו פרק לזכרה אבל לא ברור לי איך זה יכנס לעלילה וגם מי מהקאסט ששיחק עם אליס הורטון חוץ מבופ מגי ודאגולי נמצא ? אני מקווה שיעשו פרק ממש יפה לזכה רק עם סצנות של אליס משהו שיעשה לפרנסיס ריד את הכבוד שמגיע לה.

2DH

מליסה ריבס על פרנסיס

הנה מה שהיא פרסמה בFB , גם דידרה אליסון וגם מרת'ה פרסמו בפייסבוק וטוויטר the news of frances reid passing breaks my heart.she was an incredible friend and mentor,not to mention an incredible "gram" with a wicked sense of humor! what an honor and blessing to have known her for so many years.i pray she is in great peace now.what a beautiful woman! i am so glad many of you got to know her through "days of our lives." i love you frances! xoxo,missy

2DH

ביל הייז

Frances was certainly a genius actress and a lovely lady. When I joined the show in 1970, she had already been on it for five years and she was just perfect. Every year, for the first dozen years that I was on the show, she gave the Christmas party for the cast and really made everybody feel like they were a family. She was always funny. She was always direct. She could zero in on her part and other people's parts with such focus. It was just wonderful to watch her. Her last birthday I teetered on the brink of going to call on her, and I didn't. I'm so sorry..."

2DH

קריסטיאן אלפונסו

"I just loved her so much There was just so much about her to love. It's so rare that someone has so much to say with their eyes. They were just so bright and she was just so sharp and fun and smart and worldly and a live wire. I would do scenes with her and I knew that we were acting, but I knew that she loved me and I loved her! When I first moved out here or when I was feeling a little sad, just like a kid, I wanted to crawl up on her lap like it was my grandmother's. It's very sad and it's a great loss."

2DH

דידרה הול

Frances Reid, although the consummate actor's actor, was far from the donut baking, apron clad wife of Tom Horton most of America knew and loved, She was a saucy, wildly outspoken and politically incorrect woman. She earned the respect and admiration of her friends and peers with her candid approach to life, work, and philosophy."

2DH

הנה ההמשך שלא נכנס לי קודם

"Whether you loved or feared her, you always respected her — and if you had the courage, she was a magnificent teacher, mentor, friend," Hall continues. "I feel a strong sense of personal loss as Frances makes her way to Heaven, and know that we shall not look upon her like again."

2DH

פגי מקי (קרוליין)

She was honest, spunky, and had such a wonderful sense of humor She was so present, so there. One of the things I really admired about her was her support for her fellow actors. She provided a strong voice for our union. She was a great, great woman

2DH

סוזן רוג'רס

וזה יהיה אחרון חביב להיום למרות שיש עוד לא מעט שחקנים שהגיבו... Since my mom lived on the East coast I always felt that Frances was my California mom, "She always put me in my place but only in a nice, constructive way. We discussed everything from politics to religion. I miss those conversations. The hardest part about all this is not being able to talk to her again."

Jasper Jasper

היא גם פרסמה בטויטר שלה

i thought of all of the incredible moments i was able to share with frances reid in my life.she was so special to me.

iNEEDit25

אני לא מאמין

כך-כך אהבתי את אליס.. אני פשוט בהלם. פרנסיס ריד שיחקה ב"ימי חיינו" מ1965.. יהיה זכרה ברוך.

למעלה