עזרה !!!!

lunatic15

עזרה !!!!../images/Emo4.gif

יש קליפ של אירוסמית שיש בקליפ כ´זה בן שהוא דרך המחשב מכין בנות שיצאו איתו או משהו כ´זה ובסוף אחת ממה שהוא יצר עזבה אותו אני בקושי זוכרת! אבל זה בערך ככה הקליפ האם מישהו יודע מה שם השיר?????

s0uljacker

ובמקרה גם יש לי...

מילים: I kept the right ones out And let the wrong ones in Had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins There were times in my life When I was goin´ insane Tryin´ to walk through The pain When I lost my grip And I hit the floor Yeah,I thought I could leave but couldn´t get out the door I was so sick and tired Of livin´ a lie I was wishin that I Would die It´s Amazing With the blink of an eye you finally see the light It´s Amazing When the moment arrives that you know you´ll be alright It´s Amazing And I´m sayin´ a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight That one last shot´s a Permanent Vacation And how high can you fly with broken wings? Life´s a journey not a destination And I just can´t tell just what tomorrow brings You have to learn to crawl Before you learn to walk But I just couldn´t listen to all that righteous talk, oh yeah I was out on the street, Just tryin´ to survive Scratchin´ to stay Alive

למעלה