עזרה בזיהוי שיר

עזרה בזיהוי שיר

אהל´ן אנשים, אני צריך את עזרתכם בזיהוי שיר,של דולי פארטון ושל להקת הבי ג´יז: הפזמון הולך ככה(ככה זה נשמע לי): Lying in the streets (אני בטוח שאלו לא המילים,אבל ככה זה נשמע,בחיי!) that is what we are no one in betwwen ...... and we rely on each other,ahha ahha אני לא בטוח שהשורה הראשונה בפזמון באמת הולכת ככה... תודה מראש
 

tamijul

New member
והנה מילים..../images/Emo20.gif

Baby when I met you there was peace unknown I set out to get you with a fine tooth comb I was soft inside There was something going on You do something to me that I can´t explain Hold me closer and I feel no pain Every beat of my heart We got something going on Tender love is blind It requires a dedication All this love we feel needs no conversation We can ride it together , ah ha Making love with each other , ah ha Islands in the stream That is what we are No one in between How can we be wrong Sail away with me To another world And we rely on each other , ah ha From one lover to another , ah ha I can´t live without you if the love was gone Everything is nothing when you got no one And you walk in the night Slowly losing sight of the real thing But that won´t happen to us and we got no doubt Too deep in love and we got no way out And the message is clear This could be the year for the real thing No more will you cry Baby I will hurt you never We start and end as one In love forever We can ride it together , ah ha Making love with each other , ah ha Islands in the stream That is what we are No one in between How can we be wrong Sail away with me To another world And we rely on each other , ah ha From one lover to another , ah ha
 
אז זה

Islands in the stream..... איך שמעתי Lying in the streets..... רק אלוהים יודע.. תודה רבה ושבוע טוב!!!!
 

tamijul

New member
כן..זה שם השיר ../images/Emo20.gif

רק עכשיו שמתי לב ששם השיר לא נכנס לשורה...מצטערת.
 
למעלה