סתם שיר...

Gods Kid

סתם שיר...

?I Can see how you are beautifull, can you feel my eyes on you ...I´m shy and turn my head away Working late in diner Citylite, I see that you get home alright ...Make sure that you can´t see me, hoping you will see me Sometimes I´m Wondering why you look me and you blink your eye... You can´t be acting like my Dana... I see you in Citylite diner serving all those meals and then I see reflection of me in your eye, oh please..... Talk to me, show some pity You touch me in many, many ways But I´m shy can´t you see Obsessed by you, your looks, well, anyway "I would any day die for you", I write on paper & erased away Still I sit in diner Citylite, drinking coffee and reading lies Turn my head and I can see you, could that really be you... Sometimes I´m wondering why you look me and you blink your eye You can´t be acting like my Dana? I see your beautifull smile and I would like to run away from Reflections of me in your eyes, oh please Talk to me, show some pity You touch me in many, many ways But I´m shy can´t you see I see, can´t have you, can´t leave you there ´cos I must sometimes see you But I don´t understand how you can keep me in chains And every waken hour, I feel your taking power From me and I can´t leave Repeating the scener over again Sometimes I´m wondering why you look me and you blink your eye You can´t be acting like my Dana? I see your beautifull smile and I would like to run away from Reflections of me in your eyes, oh please Talk to me, show some pity You touch me in many, many ways But I´m shy can´t you see..........

Gods Kid

אוקיי, אז ככה

לשיר הזה קוראים Shy והוא שייך ללהקה בשם Sonata Arctica להקת מטאל... אבל כששומעים ת´שיר... זה ממש לא מזכיר מטאל...! שיר שקט רצח.

Gods Kid

אני יכול להסחף ו...

לרשום עוד שיר נחמד (לא ממש שקט, אבל לא רצחני ולא כבד מדיי) וכמובן אני יכול לא לעשות את זה, אם אני אדע שזה יגרור עונש ממך

Gods Kid

היי תודה!:)

אז הנה הוא, שיר של להקה בשם Nightwish ושמו- Come cover me אבל אני וחברים שלי אוהבים לקרוא לו- Cum Over Me (הבקיאים במונחי סקס באנגלית יבינו, אני מניח...) טוב אז הנה הוא: Come Cover Me ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Come wet a widow`s eye Cover the night with your love Dry the rain from my beaten face Drink the whine the red sweet taste of mine פיזמון: Come cover me with you For the thrill Till you will take me in Come comfort me in you Young love must Live twice only for us For me For you Time devours passion`s beauty With me With you In war for the love of you (Tonight any dream will do) Not a world but your fine grace Seduction in sleepwalker`s land November dressed in May on your face Holding us now the lovecropper`s hand Come cover me with you...

למעלה