נראה לי מתאים...

חולמנית

New member
נראה לי מתאים...

Oh, why you look so sad tears are in your eyes common and talk to me now dont be ashaimed to cry lets me see you through `cous I`ve seen the dark side too when the night falles on you you dont know what to do nothing you confes could make me love you less I`ll stand by you, I`ll stand by you wo`nt let nobody hurt you I`ll stand be you so if your man get mad dont hold it all inside common and talk to me now hey, what you got o hide? I get angry too, but I`m a lot like you when you`r standing on a cros road dont know which way to choos let me come along `cous even if you`r wrong I`ll stand by you, I`ll stand by you wo`nt let nobody hurt you I`ll stand by you, take me into your darkest hour and I`ll never desurt you I`ll stand by you! and when, when the night falles on you baby feeling all alone you wo`nt be on your own I`ll stand by you!!
 
למעלה