מ-ש-ח-ק

lighter

מ-ש-ח-ק ../images/Emo79.gif

אז אמממ משעמם לי בטירוף אז הבה נתחילה משחק... אני שמה כאן מילים של שיר, ומי שיודעת מה השיר, כותבת את השם שלו+הקדשה לאחת מבנות הפורום+מילים של שיר חדש...הבאה בתור כותבת את השם של השיר+הקדשה+מילים של עוד שיר, וכן הלאה... טוף? יאללה נחייה קצת את הפורום
אני ראשונה...משו דיי קל בתור התחלה This place inside my mind, a place I like to hide You don´t know the chances. What if I should die?! A place inside my brain, another kind of pain You don´t know the chances. I´m so blind! Another place I find to escape the pain inside You don´t know the chances. What if I should die?! A place inside my brain, another kind of pain You don´t know the chances. I´m so blind! Deeper and deeper and deeper as I journey to live a life that seems to be a lost reality that can never find a way to reach. My inner selfesteem is low. How deep can I go in the ground that I lay? If I don´t find a way to see through the gray that clouds my mind. This time I look to see what´s between the lines! I can see, I can see, I´m going blind... I´m blind

lighter

פחחחחח...טוב טוב אני אחליף שיר...

אה ואני
בורמזית מצוייה
...רק לידע כללי
טוב אז אממ שמתי את blind-korn שיר ע-נ-ק...אני חולה על ההתחלה שלו...
טוב נשים מילים של שיר אחר... *מחפשת משהו קל הפעם* *מוצאת* *מתלהבת* I follow the Moskva Down to Gorky Park Listening to the wind of change An August summer night Soldiers passing by Listening to the wind of change The world is closing in Did you ever think That we could be so close, like brothers The future´s in the air I can feel it everywhere Blowing with the wind of change Take me to the magic of the moment On a glory night Where the children of tomorrow dream away In the wind of change Walking down the street Distant memories Are burned in the past forever I follow the Moskva Down to Gorky Park Listening to the wind of change Take me to the magic of the moment On a glory night Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams With you and me Take me to the magic of the moment On a glory night Where the children of tomorrow dream away In the wind of change The wind of change Blows straight into the face of time Like a stormwind that will ring the freedom bell For peace of mind Let your balalaika sing What my guitar wants to say Take me to the magic of the moment On a glory night Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams With you and me Take me to the magic of the moment On a glory night Where the children of tomorrow dream away In the wind of change זה קל? אני מקווה

Shani5

אויש ילדה../images/Emo7.gif../images/Emo7.gif

השיר הזה... יו כמה דברים הוא הזכיר לי...
בלע... אני בוכה עכשיו.
האמת אני לא זוכרת תשם שלו.
אבל הוא כזה יפהההה! אוף!

lighter

לאאאאא אל תבכי...../images/Emo24.gif

*נסקלת* סליחה בובע....באמת באמת *נסקלת עוט פעם* מצטערת..באמת...

Shani5

חח אל תצטערי...

גאד אבל השיר הזה...! נו אבל מאיפה לי לדעת איך קוראים לו...
שימי שיר אחר..

lighter

אוף...אתן לא מכירות שירים שאני שומע

ארררג טוב נו זה היה wind of change-scorpions וזו הייתה פינת ההשכלה הכללית ליום זה
(ותודה למורה הכי שולט על פני כדור הארץ-אלי כהן-על המושג
) וואי בנות עלה לי רעיון. כל יום, מישהי אחרת (לפי רשימה מסודרת שמישהי תעשה, ואני מתנדבת) תשים כאן ליריקס של שיר, רצוי שיר לא ממש מוכר וטוב בטירוף...ככה נכיר שירים חדשים וטובים ולא נקלע למצב שבו אני נמצאת עכשיו
טוף? אז מי שרוצה שאממ תשלח לי מסר ומחר אחורי צהריים אני אסדר את הרשימה וזה...טוף? טוב אקיצר שיר חדש! והפעם אם אתן לא מכירות אותו-דמכן בראשכן! Slip inside the eye of your mind Don´t you know you might find A better place to play You said that you´d once never been All the things that you´ve seen Will slowly fade away So I´ll start the revolution from my bed Cos you said the brains I had went to my head Step outside the summertime´s in bloom Stand up beside the fireplace Take that look from off your face You ain´t ever gonna burn my heart out So Sally can wait, she knows its too late as we´re walking on by Her soul slides away, but don´t look back in anger I hear you say Take me to the place where you go Where nobody knows if it´s night or day Please don´t put your life in the hands Of a Rock n Roll band Who´ll throw it all away So I´ll start the revolution from my bed Cos you said the brains I had went to my head Step outside the summertime´s in bloom Stand up beside the fireplace Take that look from off your face You ain´t ever gonna burn my heart out So Sally can wait, she knows its too late as we´re walking on by Her soul slides away, but don´t look back in anger I hear you say

lighter

בתפוים במחולות בתופים במחולות....

ואיפה ההקדשה של השיר הטוף הזה לבת כלשהי מפורומינו הקטן והצנוע?
ואפו שיר? חיחיחי

Shani5

../images/Emo13.gif

הממ הקדשה? טוף.. אז לכולללללן!
ובמיוחד לעתליונת שילי
חולע עליך בובה
ושיר? אפשר ישראלי?

Mashina Girl

כן,ני מרשה לך../images/Emo9.gif../images/Emo28.gif

היא...הלכה ל"בליסת ארוחת ערב"
צ´י,בליסה אעלק..

Shani5

נממ טוב אבל זה קל!

אני בטוחה שהמבינות פה במוזיקה ישראלית ידעו את זה מהר...
לפני שהטפטוף יהפך למבול אני חייב למצוא שער לא נעול כי שובחזר אליי הבלוז חייב לצאת חייב לזוז על הכביש המתפתל בין עכו לצפת בטבריה על המזח יורד עד לאילת נפלט, נמלט, מבקש עיר מקלט נפלט, נמלט, מבקש - עיר מקלט באופק נוצצים האורות הרחוקים לשם אני אגיע בכוחותיי האחרונים ואת חכי בפתח והדליקי את האור בן אדם חוזר אלייך מן הכפור אז קחי אותי אל המזבח, לפני שאשבר ועד שהאמת תצא אני בך אסתתר כי את, כן את, תהיי לי - עיר מקלט כן עד שהאמת תצא אני בך אסתתר עד שהסופה תחלוף והקרח ישבר עד שמעיין זורם יפתח ויפכה עד שהשופט יבוא ואותנו יזכה את, כן תא, תהיי לי - עיר מקלט

הנה כמה

אני מביאה משפטים משירים, אתן צריכות לנחש אותם. מי שמנחשת את כולם- בריזר על חשבוני מפגש הבא. שיר 1: Goddam you half Japanese girls, do it to me everytime שיר 2: I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone no doubt about it שיר 3: Maybe I will never be all the things that I wanna be, but now is not the time to cry, now´s the time to find out why שיר 4: Hey ho, let´s go Hey ho, let´s go Hey ho, let´s go Hey ho, let´s go טוב, זהו נראה לי

lighter

ומה עם מי שמנחשת אחד?

רבע בריזר? כי שיר מס´ 2 הוא basket case-green day ואמממ לגבי השאר-אני אעבוד על זה... תתחברי למסנג´ר ילדע!

למעלה