מצעד פורום MTV שבוע 8
Aaliyah - miss you.1 Anastacia - you'll never be alon.2 Ashanti & Ja Rule -Mesmeriz.3 Atomic kitten-be with you.4 Avril Lavigne-I'm With You.5 Big brovaz-ok.6 Blue-u make me wanna.7 8.Blue-sorry seems to be the hardest word Celine Dion - I Drove All Night.9 Christina Aguilera -Beautiful.10 Coldplay- Clocks.11 12.Eminem - Sing For The Moment cent- In Da Club 50.13 Jay-z ft Beyonce-03bonny & clayd.14 Jennifer Love Hewitt - can i go now.15 Jennifer lopez-All I Have ft LL Cool J.16 17.Justin timberlake-cry me a river 18.Kelly Rowland- stole 19.kelly rowland- can't nobody 20.Lil kim- the jump of 21.Missy Elliott -Gossip Folks 22.Mariah carey ft.camron-boy 23.Melanie C - Here It Comes Again 24.Nelly - Work it ft Justin Timberlake 25.R kelly-ignition remix 26.Shakira - The One Shania Twain - Ka Ching.27 28.Sugababes - Shape
29.The Cardigans- for what it´s worth 30.Westlife - Tonight השירים שיצאו: Atomic kitten-last goodbye craig David - Hidden Agend Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong Nivea ft. Jagged Edge - Dont Mess With My Man Pink -Family Portrait שירים חדשים: Shania Twain - Ka Ching kelly rowland- can't nobody Blue-u make me wanna R kelly-ignition Shakira - The One
Aaliyah - miss you.1 Anastacia - you'll never be alon.2 Ashanti & Ja Rule -Mesmeriz.3 Atomic kitten-be with you.4 Avril Lavigne-I'm With You.5 Big brovaz-ok.6 Blue-u make me wanna.7 8.Blue-sorry seems to be the hardest word Celine Dion - I Drove All Night.9 Christina Aguilera -Beautiful.10 Coldplay- Clocks.11 12.Eminem - Sing For The Moment cent- In Da Club 50.13 Jay-z ft Beyonce-03bonny & clayd.14 Jennifer Love Hewitt - can i go now.15 Jennifer lopez-All I Have ft LL Cool J.16 17.Justin timberlake-cry me a river 18.Kelly Rowland- stole 19.kelly rowland- can't nobody 20.Lil kim- the jump of 21.Missy Elliott -Gossip Folks 22.Mariah carey ft.camron-boy 23.Melanie C - Here It Comes Again 24.Nelly - Work it ft Justin Timberlake 25.R kelly-ignition remix 26.Shakira - The One Shania Twain - Ka Ching.27 28.Sugababes - Shape