מצעד פורום MTV שבוע 3
Aaliyah - miss you .1 alicia keys- Girlfriend .2 Anastacia - you'll never be alon .3 Atomic Kitten - The Last Goodbye .4 Avril Lavigne-I'm With You .5 B2K ft P DIDY -Bump Bump Bump .6 Blue-sorry seems to be the hardest word .7 Bon Jovi- missunderstood .8 craig David - Hidden Agend .9 Christina Aguilera -Beautiful .10 Dannii Minogue - I Begin To Wonder .11 Eminem-Lose Yourself .12 Enrique iglesias- Maybe .13 Holly valance- naughty girl .14 Good Charlotte - Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous .15 Jay-z ft Beyonce-03bonny & clayd .16 Jennifer Love Hewitt - can i go now .17 Jennifer Lopez-Jenny From The Block .18 jenniferֹlopez-All I Have ft LL Cool J .19 Justin timberlake-cry me a river .20 Kelly Osbourne - Shut Up .21 22.
Kelly Rowland- stole
Melanie C - Here It Comes Again .23 Nick carter- I got you .24 Pink -Family Portrait .25 Robbie Williams-Feel .26 Shania Twain - UP .27 Sugababes - Stronger .28 TATU-Not Gonna Get Us .29 Westlife - Miss You Nights .30 שירים שיצאו מהמצעד: T.A.T.U. - All The Things She Said Sita - Selfish Red Hot Chili Peppers -can't stop Shakira - The One שירים חדשים שנכנסו: Anastacia - you'll never be alon B2K ft P DIDY -Bump Bump Bump Dannii Minogue - I Begin To Wonder T.A.T.U-Not Gonna Get Us
Aaliyah - miss you .1 alicia keys- Girlfriend .2 Anastacia - you'll never be alon .3 Atomic Kitten - The Last Goodbye .4 Avril Lavigne-I'm With You .5 B2K ft P DIDY -Bump Bump Bump .6 Blue-sorry seems to be the hardest word .7 Bon Jovi- missunderstood .8 craig David - Hidden Agend .9 Christina Aguilera -Beautiful .10 Dannii Minogue - I Begin To Wonder .11 Eminem-Lose Yourself .12 Enrique iglesias- Maybe .13 Holly valance- naughty girl .14 Good Charlotte - Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous .15 Jay-z ft Beyonce-03bonny & clayd .16 Jennifer Love Hewitt - can i go now .17 Jennifer Lopez-Jenny From The Block .18 jenniferֹlopez-All I Have ft LL Cool J .19 Justin timberlake-cry me a river .20 Kelly Osbourne - Shut Up .21 22.