LadyInPink
New member
מצטערת שלא נצלשתי אבל...
זה נראה לי חשוב בגלל שזה פורום של פוב ואני חושבת שחייבים להתעדכן על השירים שלהם... אז הנה כל השירים שיש לי של פוב... המטרה היא להוסיף שירים במקרה שחסר... אני מקווה שזה יעבוד וכולם יוסיפו שירים שחסר ואם חסר להם שירים מהרשימה שיורידו כדי לדעת יותר על הלהקה ולשמוע מוזיקה יותר מגוות שלה חוץ מ-2 הדיסקים האחרונים.. אז הנה הרשימה (יש 56 שירים): Grenade Jumper Dead On Arrival I'm Like a Lawyer with the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You) Of All The Gin Joints In The World Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash Wish You Were Here Thriller You're Crashing, But You're No Wave Champagne For My Real Friends Real Pain For My Sham Friends Chicago Is So Two Years Ago Dance Dance Hand Of God Don't You Know Who I Think I Am Homesick at Spacecamp I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All A Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers It's Hard To Say I Do, When I Don't I've got a dark alley and a bad idea that says you should shut your mouth My Heart is the Worst Kind of Weapon Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued Reinventing The Wheel To Run Myself Over Snitches and Talkers get Stitches and Walkers Sugar We'Re Going Down Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today The Music Or The Misery The Patron Saint Of Liars And Fakes The Pros And Cons Of Breathing The Worlds Not Waiting (For Five Boys In A Broken Down Van) this aint a scene its an arms race What's This Xo Yule Shoot Your Eye Out Gone Yesterday Sophomore Slump Or Comeback of The Year Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me bang the doldrums fame <infamy Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Going To Shows) Golden growing up honorable mention hum hallelujah It's Not A Side Effect Of The Cocaine I Am Thinking It Must Be Love moving pictures nobody puts baby in the corner 7 minutes in heaven Calm Before The Storm Saturday Where Is Your Boy Tonight Pretty In Punk short fast and loud the (after) life of the party The carpal tunnel of love the take over the breaks over Thnks Fr Th Mmrs One & Only
זה נראה לי חשוב בגלל שזה פורום של פוב ואני חושבת שחייבים להתעדכן על השירים שלהם... אז הנה כל השירים שיש לי של פוב... המטרה היא להוסיף שירים במקרה שחסר... אני מקווה שזה יעבוד וכולם יוסיפו שירים שחסר ואם חסר להם שירים מהרשימה שיורידו כדי לדעת יותר על הלהקה ולשמוע מוזיקה יותר מגוות שלה חוץ מ-2 הדיסקים האחרונים.. אז הנה הרשימה (יש 56 שירים): Grenade Jumper Dead On Arrival I'm Like a Lawyer with the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You) Of All The Gin Joints In The World Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash Wish You Were Here Thriller You're Crashing, But You're No Wave Champagne For My Real Friends Real Pain For My Sham Friends Chicago Is So Two Years Ago Dance Dance Hand Of God Don't You Know Who I Think I Am Homesick at Spacecamp I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All A Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers It's Hard To Say I Do, When I Don't I've got a dark alley and a bad idea that says you should shut your mouth My Heart is the Worst Kind of Weapon Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued Reinventing The Wheel To Run Myself Over Snitches and Talkers get Stitches and Walkers Sugar We'Re Going Down Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today The Music Or The Misery The Patron Saint Of Liars And Fakes The Pros And Cons Of Breathing The Worlds Not Waiting (For Five Boys In A Broken Down Van) this aint a scene its an arms race What's This Xo Yule Shoot Your Eye Out Gone Yesterday Sophomore Slump Or Comeback of The Year Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me bang the doldrums fame <infamy Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Going To Shows) Golden growing up honorable mention hum hallelujah It's Not A Side Effect Of The Cocaine I Am Thinking It Must Be Love moving pictures nobody puts baby in the corner 7 minutes in heaven Calm Before The Storm Saturday Where Is Your Boy Tonight Pretty In Punk short fast and loud the (after) life of the party The carpal tunnel of love the take over the breaks over Thnks Fr Th Mmrs One & Only