מסר מיורם בלומאן !!! חבר שלנו

מצב
הנושא נעול.

Hello all, מאנגליה !!! Exactly a week ago the first Enviro500 from Transbus international [i.e. Dennis] started service in HK with KMB on route 104. Those buses are 12m long seat 53/27 [normally it is 59/33, so the politically correct TfL induced central and stright staircase results in a loss of 12 seats]. Route 104 is operated by 'L' depot, and the 5 ATEs [as they are called] have so far kept to that route and the odd am 115. However, K depot got 5 of them, and in a true london style are running them on everything and anything. So far, the sun did not come out of the clouds, so there are no sunny shots yet... I attach 3 picis- nearside on rte 42 and offside and rear of route 298M. I make no apologies for the fairly poor shot on the 42- note the mask on the drivers face- the virus scare makes it a very 'topical' photo. the location: opp Diamond Hill MTR early sun morning, and the 298M at the HKUST terminal- on sat [had the photographer waited another round trip, the chances are that this bus would have worked the 298P, never mind!] note the rear of the E500- looks like the back of a mobile phone! As you can see it is very much a plaxton look alike. There is a transbus international badge as well- stuck in the centre of the lower windscreen above the KMB, but, I am told that the local bus fans have nicked every one them!! regards Yoram. _________________________________________________________________ Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8 http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=1059 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oren*

תודה על העדכון אביתר, אבל היכן

Hello all, מאנגליה !!! Exactly a week ago the first Enviro500 from Transbus international [i.e. Dennis] started service in HK with KMB on route 104. Those buses are 12m long seat 53/27 [normally it is 59/33, so the politically correct TfL induced central and stright staircase results in a loss of 12 seats]. Route 104 is operated by 'L' depot, and the 5 ATEs [as they are called] have so far kept to that route and the odd am 115. However, K depot got 5 of them, and in a true london style are running them on everything and anything. So far, the sun did not come out of the clouds, so there are no sunny shots yet... I attach 3 picis- nearside on rte 42 and offside and rear of route 298M. I make no apologies for the fairly poor shot on the 42- note the mask on the drivers face- the virus scare makes it a very 'topical' photo. the location: opp Diamond Hill MTR early sun morning, and the 298M at the HKUST terminal- on sat [had the photographer waited another round trip, the chances are that this bus would have worked the 298P, never mind!] note the rear of the E500- looks like the back of a mobile phone! As you can see it is very much a plaxton look alike. There is a transbus international badge as well- stuck in the centre of the lower windscreen above the KMB, but, I am told that the local bus fans have nicked every one them!! regards Yoram. _________________________________________________________________ Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8 http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=1059 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
תודה על העדכון אביתר, אבל היכן
התמונות? נשמח מאוד אם תצרף אותן, אחוז נכבד מההודעה מתייחס לדברים שרואים בהן.

צחקן

איני יודע אנגלית מישהו יכול לתרגם ?

oren*

ההודעה מתייחסת לקווי אוטובוס בהונג-

ההודעה מתייחסת לקווי אוטובוס בהונג-
קונג ולתמונות שאמורות להופיע. באחת מהתמונות רואים נהג אוטובוס עם מסיכת מנתחים, בגלל החשש מהתפשטות המגיפה במזרח הרחוק. בחלק העליון של ההודעה מתואר אוטובוס קומותיים מסוג Enviro500 של חברת Transbus international, באורך 12 מטר שנוסע במסלול 104. כתוצאה משינויים במבנה המדרגות, הורידו ממנו 12 כיסאות - 53/27 במקום 59/33 (המספר הנמוך מציין את הכיסאות בקומה הראשונה, המספר הגבוה בקומה העליונה). חיפשתי פרטים נוספים על האוטובוס הזה ומצאתי כמה תמונות - הוא יפהיפה לטעמי.

מצב
הנושא נעול.
למעלה