מישהו מכיר את השיר

גלעדה

New member
מישהו מכיר את השיר

הלועזי משנות הששים שיש בו המילים VACATION כאשר האותיות מאוייתות כלומר וי איי סי איי טי איי או אן אם כן מי שר אותו איפה אפשר להשיג המילים ואיך אפשר לשמוע קטע ממנו תודה
 

פרחבר

New member
הזמרת היא קוני פרנסס, ושם השיר הוא

כמובן חופש - vacation.... הינה המילים : Francis Connie - Vacation Lyrics V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! In the summer sun! Put away the books, we're outta school! The weather's warm, but we'll play it cool! We're on vacation, havin' lots of fun! V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! In the summer sun! We're gonna grab a bite at the pizza stand Write love letters in the sand We're on vacation, and the world is ours! V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! Under summer stars! Yeah, we'll hop in our jalopy to a drive-in movie, And have a look at the show We're gonna hug and kiss, just like this And I can't wait to go-oo-oo We're gonna mash potato to a jukebox tune Park your car 'neath an August moon We're on vacation, till the start of the Fall! V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! We're gonna have a ball! Goooooo! V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! Gonna have a ball! Oh-ho, we'll hop in our jalopy to a drive-in movie, And have a look at the show We're gonna hug and kiss, just like this And I can't wait to go-oo-oo We're gonna mash potato to a jukebox tune Park your car 'neath an August moon We're on vacation, till the start of the Fall! V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! We're gonna have a ball! Yeah! VACATION! Gonna have a ball! (fade)
 

גלעדה

New member
תודה איזו זריזות איפה אפשר לשמוע קט

כל הכבוד תודה איפה אוכל לשמוע קטע מהשיר?
 

פרחבר

New member
SORRY, אולי גלי תוכל לעזור בקטע

של המוזיקה, אני חזקה יותר בלמצוא מילים וכד'.... ברוכה הבאה לפורום
 

גלי®

New member
וכמובן שצריך לעבוד בשיטת הקליק

הימני->SAVE TARGET AS... בדרך, בזכותכן, גיליתי את זה...
 

פרחבר

New member
גם אני אומרת תודה, השיר באמת נחמד

ומתאים לי מאוד קצת חופש קטן.... מי שלא עובד ביום רביעי - עושה גשר עד השבוע הבא, המקפידים מגשרים גם את יום ראשון.... :)
 
למעלה