מזל טוב לאהובי...

אילנה.

מזל טוב לאהובי...

בוב דילן שחוגג היום 60.. (דווקא מתאים לי 60, זה עושה לי את זה). עזבו קמתי הפוכה לא להתייחס... :))

סהר-תמיכה

מנהל
חולה אהבה

זה מה שהוא היה שר לך, אולי... I`m walking through streets that are dead Walking, walking with you in my head My feet are so tired, my brain is so wired And the clouds are weeping Did I hear someone tell a lie? Did I hear someone`s distant cry? I spoke like a child; you destroyed me with a smile While I was sleeping I`m sick of love but I`m in the thick of it This kind of love I`m so sick of it I see, I see lovers in the meadow I see, I see silhouettes in the window I watch them `til they`re gone and they leave me hanging on To a shadow I`m sick of love; I hear the clock tick This kind of love; I`m love sick Sometimes the silence can be like the thunder Sometimes I wanna take to the road and plunder Could you ever be true? I think of you And I wonder I`m sick of love; I wish I`d never met you I`m sick of love; I`m trying to forget you Just don`t know what to do I`d give anything to Be with you

ח``ח על הבקיאות, סהר

אבל..למה שהוא ישר לה את love sick ? אם כבר משהו סבנטיזי רומאנטי כמו או סיסטר.. וזה לא רק חולה מאהבה, זה גם מאס באהבה, אם תשימי לב. כן, הוא בן ששים..אבל מה זה חשוב. דילן, כמו פטי סמית` ועוד כמה נפילים, הוא אחד מהאנשים שלא אכפת לי בני כמה הם, איך הם נראים, מאין באו ואיך הם שותים את הקפה של הבוקר, אני רק יודעת שאני אהיה שלו אם הוא ימשיך לנגן. כן, על המזבח יש את השילוש הקדוש.. (סקס סמים ורוקנ`רול, ואפשר להחליף בוויסקי) ומעליו עומד דילן עם גיטרה ומפוחית ומנבא, ומשורר, ועושה אהבה. ולי רק נותר לצטט את ניל יאנג ולהגיד keep on rocking in the free world תודה, אילנה, נהדר לקרוא כזו הודעה:)

סהר-תמיכה

מנהל
בסדר, אם את מבקשת... או, אחותי

Oh sister when I come to lie in your arms You should not treat me like a stranger Our Father would not like the way that you act .And you must realize the danger Oh sister am I not a brother to you ?And one deserving of affection And is our purpose not the same on this earth ?To love and follow His direction We grew up together From the cradle to the grave We died and were reborn .And then mysteriously saved Oh sister when I come to knock on your door Don`t turn away you`ll create sorrow Time is an ocean but it ends at the shore .You may not see me tomorrow

אילנה.

תני לי אותו בכל צורה...

גם בן 80 מצידי עם רגל אחת בקבר והשנייה במחלקה גריאטרית :) סהר, תודה רבה על השירים אבל אני בטוחה שכל בחורה ``נורמלית`` (כן בטח) תרצה שיקדישו לה שיר כמו sara. (למרות שעכשיו כשאני חושבת על זה יש לי הסתייגות קלה...) אז הנה אני אקדיש אותו לעצמי: i laid on a dune i looked at the sky when the children were babies and played on the beach you came up behind me i saw you go by you were always so close and still within reach sara, sara whatever made you want to change your mind sara, sara so easy to look at, so hard to define לא משנה...לוקח לי שנים לכתוב באנגלית וזה לא משנה כי כל שיר שלו יתקבל בברכה..:)))

סהר-תמיכה

מנהל
טוב, קחי את שרה בשלמותה... :)

Sara I laid on a dune I looked at the sky When the children were babies and played on the beach You came up behind me, I saw you go by .You were always so close and still within reach Sara, Sara Whatever made you want to change your mind Sara, Sara .So easy to look at, so hard to define I can still see them playing with their pails in the sand They run to the water their buckets to fill I can still see the shells falling out of their hands .As they follow each other back up the hill Sara, Sara Sweet virgin angel, sweet love of my life Sara, Sara .Radiant jewel, mystical wife Sleeping in the woods by a fire in the night Drinking white rum in a Portugal bar Them playing leapfrog and hearing about Snow White .You in the marketplace in Savanna-la-Mar Sara, Sara It`s all so clear, I could never forget Sara, Sara .Loving you is the one thing I`ll never regret I can still hear the sounds of those Methodist bells I`d taken the cure and had just gotten through Staying up for day in the Chelsea Hotel .Writing ``Sad-Eyed Lady of the Lowlands`` for you Sara, Sara Wherever we travel we`re never apart Sara, Sara Beautiful lady, so dear to my heart. How did I meet you ? I don`t know A messenger sent me in a tropical storm You were there in the winter, moonlight on the snow .And on Lily Pond Lane when the weather was warm Sara, Sara Scorpio Sphinx in a calico dress Sara, Sara .You must forgive me my unworthiness Now the beach is deserted except for some kelp And a piece of an old ship that lies on the shore You always responded when I needed your help .You gimme a map and a key to your door Sara, Sara Glamorous nymph with an arrow and bow Sara, Sara .Don`t ever leave me, don`t ever go

למעלה