למה הוא מתכווין???
מייקל שאנקס כותב על לעבוד עם בן בראודר בסטארגייט: "Ben Browder is a real pro, and everyone seems to be discovering prior connections to each other," Shanks said of his new co-star, who plays Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell. "Beau Bridges, Lou Gosset, Claudia Black -- she's in the first six episodes. And they're already talking about stuff I can't talk enough about yet. And we'll be seeing my wife " מה הכוונה שהוא אומר: And they're already talking about stuff I can't talk enough about yet ?????
מייקל שאנקס כותב על לעבוד עם בן בראודר בסטארגייט: "Ben Browder is a real pro, and everyone seems to be discovering prior connections to each other," Shanks said of his new co-star, who plays Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell. "Beau Bridges, Lou Gosset, Claudia Black -- she's in the first six episodes. And they're already talking about stuff I can't talk enough about yet. And we'll be seeing my wife " מה הכוונה שהוא אומר: And they're already talking about stuff I can't talk enough about yet ?????