למאמרים
אפשר להכניס למאמרים תרגומים לשירים התחלתי להכין תרגום לשיר "כל מה שהיא אמרה" אתם מוזמנים להמשיך לתרגם כל מה שהיא אמרה כל מה שהיא אמרה רץ לי בראש כל מה שהיא אמרה כל מה שהיא אמרה רץ לי בראש זה לא מספיק I'm in serious s--t, I feel totally lost If I'm asking for help it's only because Being with you has opened my eyes Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise? I keep asking myself, wondering how I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me Nobody else so we can be free כל מה שהיא אמרה כל מה שהיא אמרה רץ לי בראש כל מה שהיא אמרה כל מה שהיא אמרה רץ לי בראש זה לא מספיק כל מה היא אמרה כל מה שהיא אמרה And I'm all mixed up, feeling cornered and rushed They say it's my fault but I want her so much Wanna fly her away where the sun and rain Come in over my face, wash away all the shame When they stop and stare - don't worry me _Cause I'm feeling for her what she's feeling for me I can try to pretend, I can try to forget But it's driving me mad, going out of my head Mother looking at me Tell me what do you see? Yes, I've lost my mind Daddy looking at me Will I ever be free? Have I crossed the line?
אפשר להכניס למאמרים תרגומים לשירים התחלתי להכין תרגום לשיר "כל מה שהיא אמרה" אתם מוזמנים להמשיך לתרגם כל מה שהיא אמרה כל מה שהיא אמרה רץ לי בראש כל מה שהיא אמרה כל מה שהיא אמרה רץ לי בראש זה לא מספיק I'm in serious s--t, I feel totally lost If I'm asking for help it's only because Being with you has opened my eyes Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise? I keep asking myself, wondering how I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me Nobody else so we can be free כל מה שהיא אמרה כל מה שהיא אמרה רץ לי בראש כל מה שהיא אמרה כל מה שהיא אמרה רץ לי בראש זה לא מספיק כל מה היא אמרה כל מה שהיא אמרה And I'm all mixed up, feeling cornered and rushed They say it's my fault but I want her so much Wanna fly her away where the sun and rain Come in over my face, wash away all the shame When they stop and stare - don't worry me _Cause I'm feeling for her what she's feeling for me I can try to pretend, I can try to forget But it's driving me mad, going out of my head Mother looking at me Tell me what do you see? Yes, I've lost my mind Daddy looking at me Will I ever be free? Have I crossed the line?