לימוד חרבות

Sensei

New member
Perhaps you are interested

in learning the "Ancient 'art of the sword' of Ancient Israel". I could look into it here in Bnei Brak,I am sure I can find someone who has kept the tradition in their families for ages. So many here wear black gi's and black belts that it is very encouraging.​
 

bizhar

New member
../images/Emo6.gif ויש ראיות!

הרבי המרחף סטייל נמר דרקון..
 

isaacl

New member
especialy in the summer

By the way, it is very interesting how wearing spodiks helps to have great posture. Did you notice how wonderful is Gere Chsidim look, as oppose to the Litvaks? Or maybe they gain their strait backs when they fight for their place in the teech?
 
רק חידוד לדברי חברי, גוטמן:

אנו עוסקים בשיטה ה-מ-ש-ל-ב-ת מזרח ומערב! תמצא אצלנו טכניקות סייף של: ראפייר, פגיונות, סכין בואיי וכד'... כל אלו אכן באו מהמערב, אך התמזגו עם העבודה המקומית של סכינים וכן חרבות רחבות-להב שמקורן פיליפיני / אינדונזי ואף סיני. לפיכך: אנו איננו יכולים (או רוצים
) להציע לך לימוד מערבי "טהור".
 
למעלה