כתבה על הביקור של קוטה דב-פאבלו בארץ

marinegirl16

כתבה על הביקור של קוטה דב-פאבלו בארץ

את הכתבה אתם יכולים למצוא בקישור הזה לאזהרת
הקוראים ה-6 פסקות האחרונות עשויות להכיל ספוילרים
! אז למי שלא רוצה לקחת את הסיכון הנה החלק על הביקור של קוטה בארץ -- מקווה שזה יצא מובן...תהנו!
'NCIS' regular visits character's homeland For two seasons now, Cote de Pablo, who was born in Chile and raised in Miami, has played Ziva David, an Israeli Mossad agent assigned to the "NCIS" investigative team. But the actress had never been to Israel. Until now. "Someone from the Israeli department of tourism watched the show and saw that there was an Israeli character on the show, and they were very happy about that," de Pablo said in a recent phone interview. "So they offered to give me a full tour of Israel." The actress recently returned from her jaunt to Israel, and it sounded as though her head was still spinning. She said she loved the place and thought it gave her new insight into her driven character. "I'm still trying to digest everything," de Pablo said. "Everywhere you go, you're surrounded by Muslims and Christians and Jews, you can feel the tension, and you can understand why that is going on, but at the same time, everywhere you walk is holy. I went to [the historic fort] Masada, I floated on the Dead Sea." Another experience that made a big impression on her was a visit to Yad Vashem, the Israeli memorial to the victims of the Holocaust. "It was more of a trip for Ziva than for Cote," the actress said of her character on "NCIS," which has its fourth-season finale 7 p.m. Tuesday, Ch. 2. "It absolutely informed my insights into her soul." She also said she now has ideas about the details of her character's life -- about where de Pablo may have lived in Israel, what her friends may have been like and what it's like to be part of the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency. And seeing the country's culture in action was a big help. "People are so gorgeous, but they're really laid back. And they're incredibly well-informed about what's going on in the world," she noted. "And a young woman walking around with a gun -- there's nothing strange or weird about that. You see it everywhere." But she said the trip probably wouldn't really change that much about how she plays the role. "It actually made me say, 'OK, I was not so far off' " in her characterization, says de Pablo. "The trip did that for me." Another intense experience was her meeting with a former Mossad agent -- one of the men who captured Nazi official Adolf Eichmann in Argentina and brought him to Israel for a trial. "How they did everything without technology -- I mean, how they smuggled Eichmann out of the country without any of that -- that's what intrigued me the most," she said.

למעלה