כדאי לי?

LaLyBLooM

New member
כדאי לי?

קיבלתי הרגע את האי מייל הזה: Hi how are you ? Im Ayu from jakarta Indonesia. may I be your new friend ? where are you from ? are you from uk ? I saw your lee stripped pic on the net , its very sexy pic. is the pic taken by your self ? can I get that pic ? maybe we can swap it. I have so many blue original pic, taken by my self on last april 2002. all of them are up close pics. are you interested or not ? who is your fave ? mine are lee and dunk, how about you? reply ! כדאי לי להחליף איתה תמונות? איזו מוזרה היא, היא כתבה לי בסוף האי מייל את כל הפרטים שלה כולל כתובת בית, טלפון, פלאפון, הכלללללללל חחח
 

chicolico

New member
יו... פסיכופטית....

פסיכופטית עצובה ופתטית אבל עדיין.... פסיכופטית.... אבל מה איכפת לך? תחליפי איתה.....
 

LaLyBLooM

New member
חחחחח

ככה הרבה מהבנות ממזרח אסיה, הן נורא מצחיקות אותי אני אבקש ממנה לסרוק חלק לראות איך הן ואז אני אחליט
 
למעלה