יומן מסע רדיו ואחרים

sok777

יומן מסע רדיו ואחרים

ליאם אנדי וגם מנגנים I'm Outta Time אקוסטי ברדיו בארה"ב: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNSllzNLi9Q
יומן מסע של נואל- לקוח מ26.11:
Hola. We've finally made it to Mexico. That day of press in LA was great. All of us went into Indie 103 see that Sex Pistol Steve Jones. He's fuckin' great, Jonesy. We had a top laugh. The show descended into farce when he ran an impromptu competition to win tickets to come see Oasis next week. Fuckin' funny. Sven-Göran Eriksson's coming to the show tonight! Can't wait. We seem to have lost Ricky Hatton in a sea of Guinness. Fuck knows where he is. Hope he makes it. Well up for this tonight. 22,000! SOLD OUT!! It only holds 16,000!! AY, CARAMBA!! In a bit. GD.​
חחחח... ובנימה הומוריסטית ומקסיקנית זו, בואו נעבור ליומן מסע שלו מאתמול, שישי, 28.11:
From Noel Gallagher's official tour diary on oasisinet.com Well, Ricky turned up. Sven didn't. Mexico have lost a couple of games and apparently he's not flavour of the month. He thought it would be best if he didn't play out. He sends his regards though. Shame. I loved that man. Gig wasn't all that, to be honest. We haven't played for 2 weeks and it felt like it. Nursing a sore head today. Sat up most of the night drinking with Ricky. Feeling it now though. Good job we've got a day off. Not in any fit shape to do anything other than stay in bed and watch TV, which is exactly what I'm doing. Flying to Guadalajara tonight. Gonna get me some room service now, so...hasta luego. GD.​
סרטון פפרצי מלאס וגאס: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGt_tYTZ1Ow&eurl=http://www.live4ever.us/newsroom.html&feature=player_embedded

sok777

סטטוס קוו: אואזיס להקה משעממת ולא רוקיסטית

חחח קבלו את המשפט האחרון. אוצצצצצ'
London, November 29 (ANI): The frontman of Status Quo Francis Rossi has said that he thinks rock band Oasis is anything but rock ”n roll. The rock veteran, who with fellow band legend Rick Pafitt will soon release their new single Its Christmas Time, said that he found the Manchester band dull and boring, reports the Sun. He said: What always comes to mind is Oasis. They call themselves a rock band and they stand there looking at the floor. Bored s***less they look. Im not saying theyre a bad band, but that to me isnt rock n roll. The lead guitarist concentrated much of his disapproval on Liam Gallagher, who along with older brother Noel Gallagher is the co-founding member of Oasis and the band’’s leading songwriters. He added: That fella is still trying to pretend hes 20 and hes angry and really annoyed with his brother apparently. And he has got a really grumpy face and he has to stand there with the f*****g hump. Now, I dont believe that anymore. I may have believed it some years ago but not still. Oasis have often been dubbed as Quoasis in the past for ripping off Francis and Ricks three chord hit formula. source: ANI ================ WHAT have OASIS done to rattle the golden oldies? A string of rock veterans have been queuing up to pick a fight with the GALLAGHER brothers recently. Call yourself a rock band? ... Liam Gallagher Last week I told you how SIMPLY RED frontman MICK HUCKNALL said he blamed NOEL and LIAM for giving t’North a bad name. Now it is STATUS QUO’s turn. They say although Oasis may sing a song called Rock ’N’ Roll Star they don’t know how to rock. FRANCIS ROSSI reckons the Gallaghers are not a patch on him and fellow Quo legend RICK PARFITT. Francis rants: “We’re from a generation of acts that are very physical, we put physicality into it. “But some of the younger bands don’t want to put that physical commitment in, either because it’s not cool at the moment or whatever. “What always comes to mind is Oasis. They call themselves a rock band and they stand there looking at the floor. Bored s***less they look.I’m not saying they’re a bad band, but that to me isn’t rock ’n’ roll.” Perhaps Francis should get his stonewashed denims along to an Oasis gig — I’ve never witnessed much boredom on show. Francis, who with Rick has a new single It’s Christmas Time out next Monday, singled out Liam for most of the criticism, accusing him of being a one-trick pony. He fumed: “That fella is still trying to pretend he’s 20 and he’s angry and really annoyed with his brother apparently. Grumpy “And he has got a really grumpy face and he has to stand there with the f*****g hump. “Now, I don’t believe that anymore. I may have believed it some years ago but not still.” Oasis have been nicknamed “Quoasis” in the past for ripping off Francis and Rick’s three chord hit formula. So Liam will already be well armed with a few words of his own about Francis and his dodgy ponytail when he finds out. In the same interview Francis claims MUSE and SNOW PATROL are his favourite bands. Accusing Oasis of being dull but then loving Snow Patrol? Hmmm.​

sok777

זו להקה

שפשוט אמרה שאואזיס סתם משעממים וממש לא רוקיסטים. אז הכתב, שכנראה לא אהב את זה, כתב בסוף הכתבה: מאשימים את אואזיס שהם לא רוקיסטים ואז אוהבים את סנואו פטרול? הממ.... חח:)

למעלה