טוב אני חייבת לשתף....
לקוחה ששגעה אותי על איזה טוניקה. אתמול בלילה קיבלתי ממנה 3 קונבואים: OK I will take this top in the green. Can you please post a listing for the top and then email me once you have done so. If you would also reserve the listing for me (my user name is mrskmc) along with stating the shipping rate to (i think that it's $6.95US for shipping) me in Canada. Could you also describe this shade of green to me maybe by comparing it to something that I could relate the colour to. If I don't end up liking the shade of green once I receive it, can I return it to you and exchange if for another colour, like the solid black? Thanks a bunch and I look forward to hearing from you shortly. ********* s this shade of green the exact same green material that you will be using to make my dolman sleeve top from because if so, then I already know that I don't like this shade of green. This shade of green really looks quite a bit darker than the other shade of green that you sent to me in a link the other day. Please confirm. ********* Would you please answer my last email to you with respect to this green dolman sleeve top? I won't ask you again.Thank you ********* החלטתי שאני לא מעוניינת למכור לה, גם מסתבר שהיא נוהגת לתת שליליים (מה שממש לא הפתיע אותי) ולכן רשמתי לה שאני מצטערת אבל סוג הירוק הספציפי שהיא רוצה אזל מהמלאי. והינה הקונבו הבא שקיבלתי ממנה: You know your customer service is truly PATHETIC! I'm sure that at some point in time over the next couple of months you'd be restocking the green fabric and If you would have had enough common sense to tell me that (in your last email to me) I would have gladly waited. But not now! There are lots of other people making this top on Etsy and I will be very happy to give them my business! You're own ignorance just cost you ALLOT of business lady!!! ********* האינסטינקט הראשוני שלי הוא לענות לה (היא ממש הרגיזה אותי) אבל מצד שני אולי עדיף פשוט להתעלם. מה אתן אומרות?
לקוחה ששגעה אותי על איזה טוניקה. אתמול בלילה קיבלתי ממנה 3 קונבואים: OK I will take this top in the green. Can you please post a listing for the top and then email me once you have done so. If you would also reserve the listing for me (my user name is mrskmc) along with stating the shipping rate to (i think that it's $6.95US for shipping) me in Canada. Could you also describe this shade of green to me maybe by comparing it to something that I could relate the colour to. If I don't end up liking the shade of green once I receive it, can I return it to you and exchange if for another colour, like the solid black? Thanks a bunch and I look forward to hearing from you shortly. ********* s this shade of green the exact same green material that you will be using to make my dolman sleeve top from because if so, then I already know that I don't like this shade of green. This shade of green really looks quite a bit darker than the other shade of green that you sent to me in a link the other day. Please confirm. ********* Would you please answer my last email to you with respect to this green dolman sleeve top? I won't ask you again.Thank you ********* החלטתי שאני לא מעוניינת למכור לה, גם מסתבר שהיא נוהגת לתת שליליים (מה שממש לא הפתיע אותי) ולכן רשמתי לה שאני מצטערת אבל סוג הירוק הספציפי שהיא רוצה אזל מהמלאי. והינה הקונבו הבא שקיבלתי ממנה: You know your customer service is truly PATHETIC! I'm sure that at some point in time over the next couple of months you'd be restocking the green fabric and If you would have had enough common sense to tell me that (in your last email to me) I would have gladly waited. But not now! There are lots of other people making this top on Etsy and I will be very happy to give them my business! You're own ignorance just cost you ALLOT of business lady!!! ********* האינסטינקט הראשוני שלי הוא לענות לה (היא ממש הרגיזה אותי) אבל מצד שני אולי עדיף פשוט להתעלם. מה אתן אומרות?