חדשות!!!
טוב אני מתחיל את החדשות בנימה קצת כועסת, אם אני רואה שלא מגיבים לחדשות אני פשוט יפסיק לפרסם אותם אז תתחילו להגיב או שזה פשוט יהיה החדשות האחרונות....וסורי שזה נשמע כמו איום...חחח קיצר כריסטינה נכנסה לרשימת 25 היפים מתחת לגיל 25, והנה הכתבה מהגיליון של טיין פיפול:Christina Aguilera AGE: 22 HOMETOWN: Born in Staten Island, raised in Wexford, Pa. HEAT FACTOR Her self-titled debut album (1999) sold more than 12 million copies and made this former Mouseketeer a global phenomenon to rival Mickey Mouse. Three years later, she shed her G-rated image--along with most of her clothes--for her multiplatinum disc Stripped. HUMBLE OPINION Christina laughs at being called a diva. "I heard... I threw a temper tantrum [at a hotel] and my quote was, 'I sold so many more records than any of these other artists in this building!' I would slap myself in the face if I said anything like that," she says. FULL FRONTAL "I think it scares people when a woman is comfortable with herself, her sexuality," says Christina. UP NEXT A sizzling summer tour with rival Britney Spears's ex Justin Timberlake, who also made our list. LAST WORD "I want to be a poet and have a chance to explore that and let people know what's really on my mind. I don't want to talk about genies in bottles anymore." בנוסף כריסטינה תהיה בטקס השנתי של: mvpa בטקס היא תנחה פרס, והמופע של "הפוסי קאט דולס" יופיע בטקס אז השמועות אומרות שכריסטינה אולי תפתיע אותנו....מי יודע....
טוב אני מתחיל את החדשות בנימה קצת כועסת, אם אני רואה שלא מגיבים לחדשות אני פשוט יפסיק לפרסם אותם אז תתחילו להגיב או שזה פשוט יהיה החדשות האחרונות....וסורי שזה נשמע כמו איום...חחח קיצר כריסטינה נכנסה לרשימת 25 היפים מתחת לגיל 25, והנה הכתבה מהגיליון של טיין פיפול:Christina Aguilera AGE: 22 HOMETOWN: Born in Staten Island, raised in Wexford, Pa. HEAT FACTOR Her self-titled debut album (1999) sold more than 12 million copies and made this former Mouseketeer a global phenomenon to rival Mickey Mouse. Three years later, she shed her G-rated image--along with most of her clothes--for her multiplatinum disc Stripped. HUMBLE OPINION Christina laughs at being called a diva. "I heard... I threw a temper tantrum [at a hotel] and my quote was, 'I sold so many more records than any of these other artists in this building!' I would slap myself in the face if I said anything like that," she says. FULL FRONTAL "I think it scares people when a woman is comfortable with herself, her sexuality," says Christina. UP NEXT A sizzling summer tour with rival Britney Spears's ex Justin Timberlake, who also made our list. LAST WORD "I want to be a poet and have a chance to explore that and let people know what's really on my mind. I don't want to talk about genies in bottles anymore." בנוסף כריסטינה תהיה בטקס השנתי של: mvpa בטקס היא תנחה פרס, והמופע של "הפוסי קאט דולס" יופיע בטקס אז השמועות אומרות שכריסטינה אולי תפתיע אותנו....מי יודע....