זיהוי קטן

gods wife

זיהוי קטן

when i think im under control must blind should i tall yu how i feel do i lie or tell the truth i want to you go i want to stay i want to let you know so complicated... מישהו/י יודעים?

gods wife

../images/Emo35.gif?../images/Emo35.gif?../images/Emo35.gif

מישהו/י בבקשהההההההה

ohadz

Carolyn Dawn Johnson../images/Emo72.gif

Complicated so scared that the way that i feel is written all over my face when you walk into the room i wanna find a hiding place we usta laugh we usta hug the way that old friends do but now a smile and a touch of your hand just makes me come unglued it's such a contradiction do i lie or tell the truth is it fact or fiction the way i feel for you it's so complicated im so frustrated i wanna hold you close i wanna push you away i wanna make you go i wanna make you stay should i say it should i tell you how i feel oh i want you to know but then again i dont it's so complicated just when i think im under control i think i finally got a grip another friend tells me that my name is always on your lips they say im more than just a friend they say i must be blind well i admit that i've seen you watch me from the corner of your eye oh its so confusing yeah i wish you'd just confess but think of what i'd be losing if your answer wasnt yes it's so complicated im so frustrated i wanna hold you close i wanna push you away i wanna make you go i wanna make you stay should i say it should i tell you how i feel oh i want you to know but then again i dont it's so complicated i hated it cuz i've waited so long for someone like you what do i do should i say it should i tell you how i feel i want you to know but then again i dont it's so complicated its so complicated its so complicated

למעלה