זוגות ישראל - הולנד
Hello everyone, I´m new in this forum and i find it great to see how many more mixxed couples there are !!! I have a Dutch boyfriend for the last one year and an half, and i just came one month ago to live with him here in Amsterdam, holland. I was wondering maybe there are more couples like us in this forum? i would love talking with you about living in holland, learning Dutch and more
Hello everyone, I´m new in this forum and i find it great to see how many more mixxed couples there are !!! I have a Dutch boyfriend for the last one year and an half, and i just came one month ago to live with him here in Amsterdam, holland. I was wondering maybe there are more couples like us in this forum? i would love talking with you about living in holland, learning Dutch and more