Francesco Totti
New member
ה-CBGB נסגר ../images/Emo10.gif
מועדון הופעות הפאנק האגדי בניו יורק ה-CBGB, שהיה ביתם של להקות גדולות כמו הראמונס, הניו יורק דולס, טלויז'ן, בלונדי, הטוקינג הדס (ואפילו סטינג והפוליס התחילו שם את דרכם) ועוד רבים וטובים אחרים, נסגר השבוע עקב חובות. לזכר המועדון האגדי והיקר הזה, אני אביא לכם מתנה את אחד משירי הפאנק הגדולים בכל הזמנים ששייך לאחת מהלהקות הבולטות של ה-CBGB בסוף הסבנטיז. Dead Boys - Sonic Reducer הליריקס: I don't need anyone Don't need no mom and dad Don't need no pretty face Don't need no human race I got some news for you Don't even need you too I got my devil machine Got my electronic dream Sonic reducer Ain't no loser I'm a sonic reducer Ain't no loser People out on the streets They don't know who I am I watch them from my room They all just pass me by But I'm not just anyone Said I'm not just anyone I got my devil machine Got my electronic dream Sonic reducer Ain't no loser I'm a sonic reducer Ain't no loser I'll be a pharaoh soon Rule from some golden tomb Things will be different then The sun will rise from here Then I'll be ten feet tall And you'll be nothing at all לשמוע בפול ווליום!
מועדון הופעות הפאנק האגדי בניו יורק ה-CBGB, שהיה ביתם של להקות גדולות כמו הראמונס, הניו יורק דולס, טלויז'ן, בלונדי, הטוקינג הדס (ואפילו סטינג והפוליס התחילו שם את דרכם) ועוד רבים וטובים אחרים, נסגר השבוע עקב חובות. לזכר המועדון האגדי והיקר הזה, אני אביא לכם מתנה את אחד משירי הפאנק הגדולים בכל הזמנים ששייך לאחת מהלהקות הבולטות של ה-CBGB בסוף הסבנטיז. Dead Boys - Sonic Reducer הליריקס: I don't need anyone Don't need no mom and dad Don't need no pretty face Don't need no human race I got some news for you Don't even need you too I got my devil machine Got my electronic dream Sonic reducer Ain't no loser I'm a sonic reducer Ain't no loser People out on the streets They don't know who I am I watch them from my room They all just pass me by But I'm not just anyone Said I'm not just anyone I got my devil machine Got my electronic dream Sonic reducer Ain't no loser I'm a sonic reducer Ain't no loser I'll be a pharaoh soon Rule from some golden tomb Things will be different then The sun will rise from here Then I'll be ten feet tall And you'll be nothing at all לשמוע בפול ווליום!