המילים של Sweet Thing
יעל ושירי..חחח זוכרות עם ה-*****FUC ?חחח מסתבר שזה WALKING הנה הם: You show up Walking in the place like "What? What?" I´ve never seen a girl that tight How can anyone deny your shine? Spot me, chilling in the club with plan B Gotta make it work this time Second time around It´s on tonight What you do When you move Got me frozen to the spot And I can´t afford to stop Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me You´re the brightest thing that I ever seen Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me Don´t know what to do When you shine at me Diamonds blind ya You with me Girl you make me wanna fall in love True, did you hear what I just said Gotta find a way inside her head Check this I ain´t in front and She said she don´t need a man But I´m gonna be the one to change her mind What you do When you move Got me frozen to the spot And I can´t afford to stop Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me You´re the brightest thing that I ever seen Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me Don´t know what to do When you shine at me Diamonds blind ya You with me Seeing you and I´m never turning back Don´t care anymore and that´s a fact Now you´re my everything Since you came my way Straight up You´re the only one I want Right here is a chance to get it on I want you to trust me I can´t move when I´m around you Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me You´re the brightest thing that I ever seen Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me Don´t know what to do When you shine at me Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me You´re the brightest thing that I´ve ever seen Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me Don´t know what to do When you shine at me Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing Sweet thing You´re the brightest thing that I ever seen Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me Don´t know what to do When you shine at me Diamonds blind ya You with me
יעל ושירי..חחח זוכרות עם ה-*****FUC ?חחח מסתבר שזה WALKING הנה הם: You show up Walking in the place like "What? What?" I´ve never seen a girl that tight How can anyone deny your shine? Spot me, chilling in the club with plan B Gotta make it work this time Second time around It´s on tonight What you do When you move Got me frozen to the spot And I can´t afford to stop Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me You´re the brightest thing that I ever seen Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me Don´t know what to do When you shine at me Diamonds blind ya You with me Girl you make me wanna fall in love True, did you hear what I just said Gotta find a way inside her head Check this I ain´t in front and She said she don´t need a man But I´m gonna be the one to change her mind What you do When you move Got me frozen to the spot And I can´t afford to stop Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me You´re the brightest thing that I ever seen Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me Don´t know what to do When you shine at me Diamonds blind ya You with me Seeing you and I´m never turning back Don´t care anymore and that´s a fact Now you´re my everything Since you came my way Straight up You´re the only one I want Right here is a chance to get it on I want you to trust me I can´t move when I´m around you Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me You´re the brightest thing that I ever seen Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me Don´t know what to do When you shine at me Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me You´re the brightest thing that I´ve ever seen Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me Don´t know what to do When you shine at me Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing Sweet thing You´re the brightest thing that I ever seen Diamonds blind ya You with me Sweet thing You as bad as you wanna be Sweet thing It ain´t never been this hard for me Don´t know what to do When you shine at me Diamonds blind ya You with me