היי

עדידי15

New member
היי../images/Emo13.gif../images/Emo115.gif../images/Emo100.gif

אממ אתם יכולים בבקשה לתרגם לי את השיר המדהים incomplete? הינה המילים: Empty spaces fill me up with holes Distant faces with no place left to go Without you within me I can't find no rest Where I'm going is anybody's guess I've tried to go on like I never knew you I'm awake but my world is half asleep I pray for this heart to be unbroken But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete Voices tell me I should carry on But I am swimming in an ocean all alone Baby, my baby It's written on your face You still wonder if we made a big mistake I've tried to go on like I never knew you I'm awake but my world is half asleep I pray for this heart to be unbroken But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete I don't mean to drag it on, but I can't seem to let you go I don't wanna make you face this world alone I wanna let you go (alone) I've tried to go on like I never knew you I'm awake but my world is half asleep I pray for this heart to be unbroken But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete Incomplete תודה
 

Eti No Name

New member
שמו את התרגום פה כבר פעם ../images/Emo14.gif

אין לי כח לתרגם אז אני אחפש לך בארכיון
 

Shiri from the block

Active member
../images/Emo26.gif חללים ריקים ממלאים אותי בחורים פנים מרוחקות בלי מקום שאפשר ללכת אליו בלעדייך, בתוכי אני לא יכול למצוא מנוחה לאן אני הולך, יש למישו ניחוש (משו כזה) פיזמון: ניסיתי, להמשיך הלאה כאילו מעולם לא הכרתי אותך אני ער אבל העולם שלי חצי ישן אני מתפלל שהלב הזה יהיה בלתי שבור אבל בלעדייך כל מה שאני הולך להיות זה לא שלם. קולות אומרים לי שאני צריך להמשיך הלאה אבל אני שוחה באוקיינוס לבדי בייבי, הבייבי שלי זה כתוב על הפנים שלך שאת עדיין תוהה אם עשינו טעות גדולה. פיזמון: אני לא מתכוון למשוך את זה, אבל אני כנראה לא מצליח לעזוב אותך אני לא רוצה לגרום לך להתמודד עם העולם לבד, אני רוצה לעזוב אותך. פיזמון: לא שלם..
 
למעלה