הו

h p g i r l

New member
הו../images/Emo2.gif../images/Emo82.gif

Oh baby, baby Oh baby, baby Oh baby, baby How was I supposed to know That something wasn't right here Oh baby baby I shouldn't have let you go And now you're out of sight, yeah Show me, how you want it to be Tell me baby 'Cause I need to know now what we've got [CHORUS:] My loneliness is killing me I must confess, I still believe When I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time Oh baby, baby The reason I breathe is you Boy you got me blinded Oh baby, baby There's nothing that I wouldn't do That's not the way I planned it Show me, how you want it to be Tell me baby 'Cause I need to know now what we've got [Repeat CHORUS] Oh baby, baby Oh baby, baby Ah, yeah, yeah Oh baby, baby How was I supposed to know Oh pretty baby I shouldn't have let you go I must confess, that my loneliness Is killing me now Don't you know I still believe That you will be here And give me a sign Hit me baby one more time [Repeat CHORUS] I must confess that my loneliness Is killing me now Don't you know I still believe That you will be here And give me a sign Hit me baby one more time עזבו.... השיר הזה נתקע לי בראש
 

h p g i r l

New member
עוד אחד../images/Emo82.gif

שתקוע לי בראש- תעזרו לי! You might've been hurt babe That ain't no lie But you seem to mark up and go, whoa I remember you told me That it made you believe in no man, no cry Maybe that's right Every little thing I do Never seems enough for you And you don't want lose it again But I'm not like them Baby when you finally Get to love somebody Guess what? It's gonna be me You got no choice babe but to move on And you know there ain't no time to waste The future's too bright to see But in the end you know it's gonna be me And you can't deny So just tell me why Every little thing I do Never seems enough for you And you don't want lose it again But I'm not like them Baby when you finally Get to love somebody Guess what? It's gonna be me (It's gonna be me) Ooh yeah There comes a day When I'll be the one you see It's gonna be me All that I do Is not enough for you I don't wanna lose it But I'm not like that When finally you get to love Guess what? Every little thing I do Never seems enough for you And you don't want lose it again But I'm not like them Baby when you finally Get to love somebody Guess what? It's gonna be me באמת עזרה
 

Hermione HP

New member
לכי לישון. ../images/Emo12.gif ../images/Emo20.gif

זה הדבר היחיד שיכול להציל אותך עכשיו.
 

מלאכית16

New member
או לעשות השתלת מוח...../images/Emo110.gif

דברים רעים כאלו בראש יכולים לגרום להשמדה טוטאלית של הרקמות והתאים במוח....זה מסוכן...אני מציעה לך לקחת תרופות עכשיו או לנתח
 

HaMsTeR

New member
שמעתי שבלונדיניות נדבקות בזה../images/Emo118.gif

יותר מהר משאר האוכלוסיה... אני מניחה שאם תצבעי את השיער לשחור או משהו, זה יסתדר.
 

Nagini Potter

New member
שירים שנתקעים בראש זה מכה ../images/Emo3.gif

היה לי היום מבחן בביולוגיה, וזה היה מבחן שצריך לחשוב בו אי אפשר היה לענות אוטומאטי, וכל המבחן תקועה לי בראש פרסומת מזעזעת של מנגו מהרדיו - "צריך שניים למנגו, שניים, למנגו, או-יייהההההההההה!!"
איך שיצאתי מהמבחן הפסיק השיר, אבל אחר כך היתה לי בחילה כל היום
דרך אגב סמדר, איך הלך לך? (איזה כיף שאפשר לכתוב עוף. ^^. אפשר, נכון?
) לי זה לא יקרה Nagini Potter צריך רק אחד למנגו, חמודים, מי שאוכל לבד אוכל יותר
 

De-Panther

New member
צריך שניים למנגו...|זבנג|../images/Emo23.gif../images/Emo185.gif

שניים למנגו שניים אוו ייהההה וזה היה כשהייתי בגן וזה היה בתוך בריכה וראו כושים שרים את זה
 

Hermione HP

New member
לא משהו. ../images/Emo20.gif

אני עדיין לא יודעת את השאלה הזאת מה יקרה אם השסתום בין החדר לעלייה השמאלית לא ייסגר....
איך הלך אצלך...?
 

h p g i r l

New member
חיחי גוני..../images/Emo82.gif

את יודעת שזה לא קשור, וזה דבוק לי כבר כמה ימים, אפילו הורדתי את הקליפים שלהם בקאזה, ושל היט מי ביבי ואן מור טיים זה עם קריאוקי, מה לעשות, אני מגלה את עצמי שרה כל הזמן אותם! לא!!!!! וגוני שוב בקשר לבלונדה, אני לא בלונדינית!!!!!! אני אפילו באגודת בל"ב הצתרפו בהמונכם
 

h p g i r l

New member
ובנוסף לכל../images/Emo82.gif

אני בתהליכי גמילה מסרט מהמם מה שעושה לי מצב רוח רע... הצלצול האמריקאי רולז!!! *לא חושבת עליו, לא חושבת*
 

HaMsTeR

New member
הנה התמונת מסך שרצית../images/Emo3.gif../images/Emo118.gif

ואת בלונדע...
 

dj_online

New member
אהה למה הזכרת לי את זה?

ראיתי את זה לפני כמה ואני לא מפסיק לחשוב על זה. *לא חושב, לא חושב* ררררררררררררררר
 

h p g i r l

New member
עוד מישהו!!!!../images/Emo82.gif

אני מבינה אותך כל כך!!!, רק שאנ י ראיתי את זה יותר מפעם אחת, ואני נמצאת המון פעמים לבד בחושך ויש לי טלוויזיה בחדר... זה לא שהסרט הפחיד אותי או משהו אבל אני פשוט לא יכולה, אחרי שנייה ההרגשה נגמרת אבל נו באמת, למה שסמארה תצא לי מהטלוויזיה תזחל על הרצפה תעממוד ואז אני אמות, כשאני חושבת על זה, זה ממש שטותי
 

h p g i r l

New member
אני מסכנה מידי../images/Emo82.gif

עוד שיר- Hey now Hey now Hey now Hey now Have you ever seen such a beautiful night? I could almost kiss the stars for shining so bright When i see you smile and i go oh oh oh i would never want to miss this cuz in my heart i know what this is [Chorus] Hey now Hey now This is what dreams are made of Hey now Hey now This is what dreams are made of I've got somewhere i belong I've got somebody to love This is what dreams are made of Have you ever wondered what life is about? You could search the world and never figure it out you don't have to sail all the oceans no no no happiness is no mystery and here now it's you and me [Chorus] Open your eyes (This is what dreams are made of) shout to the sky (This is what dreams are made of) Then i see u smile and i go oh oh oh Yesterday my life was duller Now everything's technicolor [Chorus] (Hey now) (Hey now) Hey now This is what dreams This is what dreams are made of
 
למעלה