ד"ש חם לכולם מאייל פRדR !

כRובי

ד"ש חם לכולם מאייל פRדR ! ../images/Emo32.gif

אייל , חבר הפורום השוהה בטיול בדרום אמריקה שלח לי את הדרים הבאים : hola kruv. como estas?? a little bird in the american continent had told me, that the kruv himself bought a supermottard, so i had to write u a mail and congratulate u for entering the world of supermottard. as far as my trip is concerned, as u could understand for urslef or not, is quite on a hold ( travelling speaking), and i´ve rented a house in jaco beach,costa-rica, and spend my time in either surfing (such surfing that i could never have in Israel),eating, sleeping or just having a good time. i´m planning to leave costa rica- at mid. august, and still planning on going back to being a real muchiler, and visit guatamala and mexico (where the mexmex itslef will be waiting for me). i must admit, as i told mexmex, not once, that i really miss all that biking world that i had in israel, even if it usually had to do mostly in theory,and not actuall biking itslef. but hopefully i could change that when i´ll come back home.i still go and check some of the news sites i remember by heart to see what´s new, when i have the time and the ability, and now i even had a t.v at home to see the german g.p, but as u prob. know they are on a break. i hope everything is in order in the forum ,and i´de really would like to know what´s going on in all that concerns the insurence, since i get to think of that once in a while. that´s it for now. a warm "dash" to every1, especially nightdevil,bilbi,fungas,alfred (tell him I took a pictures of an "ural" just for him!),scania,nave,easy,finalcut and all the strong core!! keep in touch pura vida Eyal

alfred

אח, פרדר, פרדר...

גם כך מיוזעים לילותיו של אלפרד, והכרוב עוד דורך על יבלותיו של זה? היכן הטיול שהסילי הבטיחה לאלפרד ולפרדר, מסע אוהלים לצפון? וההוא מה הוא עושה בקוסטה ריקה? ישן, אוכל וגולש? באמת. שוב הביתה פרדר. בוא לאבא.

ofnik

מסע אוהלים לצפון יתקיים באמצע אוגוס

ט על אף הגבלת מס המשתתפים מקום של כבוד ישוריין לאח"מים כדוגמת אלפרד וסילי מקווה שמרחתי אלוורה וירטואלית על יבלותיך...

XDR

"שלח לי את הדרים הבאים..."

אכן, דרים! ולמה
, למה? יותר ON TOPIC מהרבה הודעות אחרות שהיו פה.

כRובי

לאלפרד באהבה מהפרדר..

תראה איך הוא סובל שם..המסכן..

alfred

אבל הקוביות, כרוב...

לא רואים את הקוביות! וברצינות: מה לו בנכר לפרדר? שישוב אלינו. אלפרד וסילי יקחו אותו לטיול בצפון. כולם ישנו באוהל על שפת הכנרת. אלפרד יביא גיטרה, וכולם ישירו "סטיירווי טו הוון" בשלושה קולות. עם רדת החשכה סילי תצלה מרשמלו על האש ואלפרד ינופף במנגל (קפוא. זה בסדר ביז´ו?). נשמע לאלפרד אחלה. Iאמוטיקון של אלפרד ירוק מקנאה, למרות שהוא לא יודע לשחות. ואף מילה על הקוביות. הו, הקוביותI

למעלה