דני....
תראי מה מצאתי... lee ryan / think of the people All I hear is voices in the crowd They only whisper though they frown People saying "oh its such a shame" Still they only look to pass the blame [Bridge] If we can find a way to work things out The only way to start is to start now [Chorus] When are we gonna stand up as people Realise that as people we´re all equal We don´t want no world war sequel For the love of god think of the people When are we gonna stand up as people Realise that as people we´re all equal We don´t want no world war sequel For the love of god think of the people Children always learn about what they see So we gotta practice what we preach Don´t you know that´s the game of life We refuse when we choose to fight [Bridge] [Chorus] I breath before I sleep at night I wait to find a clear blue sky [Chorus X3] ועכשיו לא להפריע לי! אני בעיצומה של שירה בציבור...
תראי מה מצאתי... lee ryan / think of the people All I hear is voices in the crowd They only whisper though they frown People saying "oh its such a shame" Still they only look to pass the blame [Bridge] If we can find a way to work things out The only way to start is to start now [Chorus] When are we gonna stand up as people Realise that as people we´re all equal We don´t want no world war sequel For the love of god think of the people When are we gonna stand up as people Realise that as people we´re all equal We don´t want no world war sequel For the love of god think of the people Children always learn about what they see So we gotta practice what we preach Don´t you know that´s the game of life We refuse when we choose to fight [Bridge] [Chorus] I breath before I sleep at night I wait to find a clear blue sky [Chorus X3] ועכשיו לא להפריע לי! אני בעיצומה של שירה בציבור...