דמבלדור ../images/Emo58.gif../images/Emo58.gif
הנה מה שקורה לדמבלדור בעקבות הערל, בספר השישי, פרק "THE CAVE":
הנה מה שקורה לדמבלדור בעקבות הערל, בספר השישי, פרק "THE CAVE":
Cup 4: Dumbledore panted and then spoke in a voice Harry did not recognize, for he had never heard Dumbledore frightened like this. "I don't want... Don't make me..." "don't like...want to stop..." moaned Dumbledore. Cup 5: "No..." he groaned, "I don't want to....Let me go...." "Make it stop, make it stop," moaned Dumbledore. Cup 6: Dumbledore swcreamed; "No, no, no, no, I can't, I can't, don't make me, I don't want to...." he sank to his knees, shaking uncontrollably. Cup 7: "It's all my fault, all my fault," he sobbed. "Please make it stop, I know I did wrong, oh please make it stop and I'll never, never again..." Cup 8: Dumbledore began to cower as though invisible torturers surrounded him; "Don't hurt them, don't hurt them, please, please, it's my fault, hurt me instead..." Cup 9: And now he fell forward, screaming again, hammering his fists upon the ground, "Please, please, please, no...not that, not that, I'll do anything..." he yelled again as though his insides were on fire. "No more, please, no more..." Cup 10: Dumbledore began to scream in more anguish than ever, "I want to die! I want to die! Make it stop, make it stop, I want to die!" Cup 11: "KILL ME!" Cup 12.
ראיתי בפורום שהמשפחה של דמבלדור תהיה חשובה בספר 7, ושהוא מתעב סוהרסנים יותר מכל אדם אחר, ואני מנחש שנדע גם מה גרם לו להתנהג ככה בעקבות הרעל. אז מה דעתכם: Dementors+Family=Bad memory?